Miss Ortega*

Y/n's a new student in Miss Ortega's class
                         (Requested)
  College au

Y/n g!p
Warnings: smut, mommy kink
Words: 949

Jenna's pov:

The school bell echoes throughout the building, and I sit patiently waiting for my next class to arrive, one after another for the next five minutes they enter my classroom, when everyone's here I get up to start the lesson "so, today we're starting the algebra topic, exciting stuff!"

Many students groan and I laugh at their annoyance, we're interrupted by a knock at my door "sorry to disturb you miss,
y/n has just joined, I believe she's meant to be in here" my boss stands with her hands on the shoulders of a girl whose hair is cut short and who's dressed in what looks like boys clothes, I assume she's around 6ft maybe more? "Miss?"

I snap out of my thoughts "yeah, mind sitting at the front?" She shakes her head before moving to sit on the desk, directly in front of mine, "thank you miss Ortega" I smile at my colleague who walks away.

I explain the task to my students before going back to my seat, I can't help but stare at y/n, her jawlines so defined, she's so fucking hot, I feel my lower area grow a little uncomfortable, my underwear is soaked. "y/n?" she looks up at me, through her hooded eyes "c'mere"

She does as she's told and comes up to stand right next to me, "explain to me how you'd do this" I point to a maths question written on a worksheet she walks around my desk and bends over to read the sheet, I can't help but stare at her perfectly shaped ass, "Miss Ortega?" I hum "yeah? sorry" she smirks at me before continuing to explain, except this time she moves closer to me, slightly shaking her ass for me to see.

Midway through explaining one of my hands travel up the inside of her thighs, i smirk when my hand meets her semi-hard cock "shit" she groans quietly

"Thank you, sit back down" I pull away and she looks at me in disbelief as she returns to her seat. About half an hour later into the lesson everyone's working independently, talking amongst themselves "miss I need help" I look over to see y/n with her hand raised, I smirk before making my way over, taking the seat next to her.

"Touch me, please mommy" she whimpers into my ear, I place a hand on her thigh, stroking her cock held down by her pants, "thanks miss" I pick up a pen and make it look as if I'm helping her with a question, when in reality I'm jerking her off under the desk.

"Faste-" I'm startled by the bell, signalling for the end of the day. I quickly stand up and face my class "you're dismissed, y/n stay behind"

After the last person leaves I slam the door shut and lock it, y/n walks over to me before lifting my chin up to kiss her, I groan into her mouth as she walks us backwards, my tongue explores her mouth as we move, She pulls away to sit down "please suck me mommy"

"Okay baby" before kneeling under my desk.

Y/n's pov:

I unbuckle my belt and push my baggy jeans down slightly, giving me enough room to pull out my hard cock, I move closer to her and gently grab a fist full of her hair "god, you're so big"  she wets her lips before licking my tip gently "mmm" I bite my lip as she swirls her tongue around my head, my legs twitch from the pleasure.

I lightly push her down further on my length and she allows me to shove my dick down her throat, I throw my head back "fuck yes!" Jenna takes it upon herself to start moving up and down on my cock "oh my god" she hollows her cheeks, sucking me. "Mommy!" I say whilst I move her on my dick,  she mumbles against me " you're such a good  girl" She moves faster and allows me to fuck her throat harder, I look down at her Infront of me to see her touching herself, curling her own fingers inside of her.

The sight turns me on even more and I'm a moaning mess as I shoot ropes of cum down her throat, still moving her on my dick not wanting the pleasure to stop. When I become too sensitive I stand out of my seat and pull her up to me, "can I fuck you mommy?"

"Of course baby" She gasps as I ram into her, her walls rub against me as I move in and out of her, she's so warm, so tight, I speed up my thrusts and pump harder into her. Jenna becomes a moaning, whimpering mess beneath me "such a fucking good girl" I groan at the praise and speed up, i reach round her and play with her hard nipples "you're so hot mommy"

"Y/n! I'm going to cum!" I thrust deeper and she squirts a little, it running down her thighs onto her desk before ultimately cumming all over my cock, the wetness of her cum stroking me echos through the room, "fuck!" I scream as I pump my cum into her, I ram my cock as deep as I can into her cunt, filling her up.

I slow my movements and eventually pull out, pulling my jeans back up. She lays breathless in front of me "you okay mommy?" She turns to look at me before kissing me "fuck yes"