Shouting

y/n's overwhelmed by noise in class
high-school au

Warnings: none
Words: 260
Y/n's pov:

My hands cover my ears, squeezing them tight as i try to block the noise of the screaming teacher and loud class. I hear the muffled voice of my girlfriend sitting next to me "baby?"

I let out a low groan as i shut my eyes tightly. The touch of my girlfriend on my thigh makes me jump, but i'm calmer when her thumb starts drawing patterns on my skin.

Jenna tugs on my hands and i reluctantly let go of my ears to find them being replaced by her headphones. As i open my eyes a couple of tears fall and i look over at my girlfriend to find her already looking at me with worry sprawled across her face.

Reaching up with her sleeves pulled over her hands, she wipes my tears away and quickly pecks my lips before placing her hand back on my thigh. Jenna looks back to the lesson content.

Jenna's pov:

"Why is she wearing headphones!?" i look up from my workbook, to see the teacher looking angrily back at me and my girlfriend "because shes overwhelmed"

"by what?" i roll my eyes "by your shouting" he huffs loudly before turning back to solving the maths problem on the smart board. I look over to my girlfriend to see her getting on with her work, oblivious to any noise outside my headphones. I keep my hand on her thigh throughout the lesson, soothing her with my touch.