Try*

Jenna tries something with y/n 🫣

warnings: smut, mommy kink, bondage stuff 😰
Words: 969

Y/n's pov:

"hey baby" looking up, i see my girlfriend close the front door behind her. She runs over to me and sits beside me "i got us something..." reaching down into the bag near her feet, she pulls out handcuffs "i thought- we could try something..."

my eyes widen

"...if you don't want to thats okay"

Grasping ahold of her shirt, i pull her into me, smirking against her lips. Slyly i wrap my hands around the cuffs, taking them from her hands.

"upstairs?"

she widely grins before picking herself up and going up to our room. She throws herself onto our bed and i tower over her, placing my lips on hers, initiating a heated kiss, breathlessly my girlfriend moans from below me "y/n, please" as i move onto kissing and nipping at her neck.

Jenna pushes me away before removing both her t-shirt and bra, smirking at me before pulling me back in. Straddling her thighs, i subtly reach up to clasp her wrists to the bed frame "ready?" i ask, smirking when i'm met with an eager nod.

Straight away i dive down to suck on her breasts, breathy moans escaping my girlfriends lips as i do so "oh god" i suck harsher, leaving marks all over her chest. Looking up, i smirk at the sight of her tugging at the restraints, desperate to touch me, the view alone could make me cum.

I place kisses down the valley of her boobs, heading towards the place she wanted me most. Teasingly i pull away from her and remove my shirt, exposing my bare chest, i'm met with a quiet whimper, jenna loves to touch me, especially my tits, but thats not going to happen.

"you look so beautiful, so perfect" i say, before leaning down to kiss her, "please" she lifts her hips up into me, grinding her clothed pussy against my abs. Harshly, i push her hips back down before moving down to her jeans. Slowly, teasingly, i unbutton her jeans and slide them off. Laying down between her legs, i smile at her soaked underwear.

Reaching up, i slide her panties down her legs, exposing her clit. Quickly, my tongue meets her cunt, earning a sharp breath from the beautiful girl above me "shit y/n"

Sliding my tongue between her folds quicker, i peer up at my girlfriend, her head thrown back, eyes shut and mouth widely agape, letting out silent moans. That's not good enough, i want to hear her. Without warning, two fingers are shoved into her tight cunt, she practically screams "fuck!"

Smiling into her pussy, i speed up my fingers "yes, oh yes!", the sound of her tugging harshly on her restraints echos through the room. Her thighs begin to close around my head, in retaliation i wrap my hands around her thighs and spread her legs "keep them there" the vibrations of my words, increase her pleasure

"yes mommy!" fuck. The name encourages me to thrust harder, at this point i can feel my own wetness drip down my thighs as i thrust into the cunt of my pretty girlfriend, she chokes out "so close- god- so close"

Wanting her to cum, i add another finger, the sound of her wetness rubbing against my skin echos through the room "cum for me baby" as if on command, she screams as her cum covers my fingers and face

"y/n!"

My movements continue until my girlfriend stutters out "stop" straight away i pull away, before moving up to her face, kissing her. "are you okay baby?" she bites her lip, looking up at me "i'm so okay" smiling, i undo the cuffs from around her wrists "was it good?" she sits up, pulling me onto her thighs "it was so good"

she kisses me "so fucking good" smirking against her lips, i feel her hands slide up and down my sides "can i pleasure you mommy?" she says looking up at me through hooded eyes. Instead of a response, i look down to her veiny hands before unbuttoning my jeans and lifting her hand guiding it into my underwear, she understands immediately what i'm doing and slides her fingers through my folds.

We keep eye contact as she inserts two digits into me, my lips slightly part, allowing my heavy breathing to be heard "you're such a good girl for mommy" she speeds up her fingers at my words "such a good fucking girl" i say, pulling her into a passionate kiss, our tongues slide over one another as she slides another finger into me

"shit, yes" chasing my high, i lift my hips and slam back down onto her fingers as she pounds into me, my movements remain until i can feel the knot beginning to form in my stomach, stuttering out "keep going- please don't stop"

she doesn't stop, instead she speeds up, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head and a scream to erupt from my throat "fuck, jenna! yes yes yes!" my juices flow down her wrist as she shoves her fingers as deep as they go, keeping them inside of me as i ride out my orgasm.

Still heaving i look down at my girlfriend, biting her lip peering at the white liquid trailing down her arm, forcefully i bring her sight back up to mine "i love you" she grins, slowly sliding her fingers out of me, allowing them to fully rub against my folds, my mouth falls agape as she pulls out

Jenna allows me to regain my normal breathing "good?" i kiss her "of course" jen grins widely "your so good to mommy" i say before kissing her deeply