Premiere pt.2*

Premiere* part two (requested)

Warnings: smut
Words: 716

Y/n's pov:

I slam the car door shut behind me whilst moving Jenna's fingers aside and replacing them with my own. I circle her clit at a medium pace "Oh~" as i continue my movements more liquids pore out of her cunt "F-fuck" I lean down and capture her lips in a sloppy kiss, she pulls away "I-i need y-you- Fuckkk"

Jenna throws her head back, biting her lip and i place kisses down her neck, i mumble against her skin "What was that baby?" She whimpers above me "Y-your d-dick, plea- please" I speed my fingers up and feel more juices squirt out onto my joggers "Are you sure?"

"Y-yea- mhm" i continue the stimulation with my fingers whilst reaching down with my other hand to push my joggers past my waist and pull out my already hard cock. I stop the stimulation with my fingers and place both hands above Jenna's head, i line myself up with her entrance "You ready?"

She bites her lip "Mhm" I push myself into her "Shiiiit~" i kiss her jaw as she throws her head back against the seat, i slowly pull out before pushing myself in again, her wetness allowing me to move easily. I pull out ever so slowly before roughly snapping my hips back into her "Fuck!" I start pumping into her slowly whilst leaving marks along her neck. She wraps her arms around me and i feel her nails dig into my back "Ha-harder" I thrust as harsh as possible back into her and she lets out a loud moan

"O-oh my fu-fuck" i hold her thighs as i pound roughly into her, hitting the perfect spot every time. I look up to see Jenna's mouth wide open as she throws her head back, her eyes rolling to the back of her head "Y-yes, ye-s, yes, fuck!" I speed up my movements, loving the sound of her moans, i feel her cunt clamp around my cock, knowing shes close i thrust deeper "FUCK!" I feel her juices around my cock, her squirt mixed with cum gushes out onto the backseats, i thrust once more, pumping my cum inside of her

I groan loudly "Fuck~ Jenna-" I slow my thrusts, I look down at her and kiss her passionately, she reciprocates the kiss. She reaches down to my dick, stroking it slowly "Can i ride you?" I grin "Of course"

I slip out of her cunt and sit up, she pulls herself up and i guide her to sit on my lap. She grinds her wet pussy against my dick, before reaching down and stroking the tip "Jenna~" she rubs the tip of my cock through her folds before sliding down on me, reaching the base of my dick.

She gives me a moment to adjust before pulling herself back up then slamming her hips back down "Shit~" She starts moving up and down on my dick fast. The slapping sounds of our skin echo throughout the car. I watch her tits move as she bounces on my dick, it only turning me on more.

"Fuck-" i feel a familiar knot in my stomach and her cunt grow tight around me, i grab a hold of her hips and pound up into her
"Y-y/n!" She screams as her cum gushes around my dick and i thrust my load into her. I stop thrusting and let her bounce slowly. Eventually she lifts herself up and off of me. She sits next to me and looks over to me, her face covered in sweat "What time is it?"

I look down at my watch "five-thirty" she shoots up out of her seat narrowly avoiding head-butting the roof "Shit!" I pull my pants back up "What?" She looks over at me wide eyed "The premiere is in an hour"

I gasp, only just remembering where we were going "Oh- fuck yeahhh" I jump out of the backseat and into the front again, closing the doors behind me. I throw my shirt into the backseat "Use this to wipe up your squirt, so you can get changed without your outfit getting wet"

"Thank you baby"