Scene

Jenna and y/n have to shoot an intimate
scene together (requested)

Warnings: none
Words: 1219

Y/n's pov:

I'm sat in my trailer, looking down at the script for The Fallout, i run my hands through my hair as i reach the scene i have to film with Jenna. Vada and Mia kiss, or rather make-out. Jenna plays Vada and i play Mia, i couldn't be more nervous.

Truth is i really like Jenna, like really really like her. I don't even know if i'll be able to film this with how nervous i am, but really i have no choice. I finish reading the section of the script we're working on today and close it, laying back onto my sofa. I cover my face with my hands and sigh loudly, i'm startled by a loud knock at my door. I jump up and walk over to it. Opening the door, i see Jenna stood there.

"Was there any need to knock like that?" She looks up at me, and rolls her eyes "Oh, shut up" i giggle "What's up?" She takes a deep breath before answering "Can i borrow your script? I left mine in someone else's trailer and i cant find them, literally anywhere and the doors not open" i nod and turn around, walking over to my table. I grab a hold of my script and head back over to Jenna. I hold it out for her to take and her fingers lightly brush over mine. I feel my face heat up slightly

"T-thank you, so much. Ill get it back to you later"

Jenna's pov:

I quickly walk away from her trailer before she sees the dark shade of red plastered across my cheeks. I open the script to the few pages we're working on and read it as i walk back to my trailer. As i reach my door i get onto the last page.

Ohmygod. I kiss her. I kiss y/n. I get inside my trailer and throw the script onto the coffee table. I kiss y/n, no not even kiss, i make-out with y/n.  I run back over to the script and open it back up, checking to see if i read it right. Oh my god.

Y/n's pov:

I made some food after Jenna left, i take the last bite and put my plate and fork into the sink. I hear a loud banging on my door "Y/n! Shoot starts in 5 minutes! Come on!"

"Coming!" , i walk into my bedroom and grab my jacket off of my bed. I put my shoes on by the door and check i have my phone and earphones before heading out the door to set. This should be fun. 

I arrive on set to find Jenna already there. I stand next to her and nudge her shoulder with mine, her head shoots up to look at me "O-oh Hey!" I smile at her "Hello"

"I have your script with my jacket over there" she points to the seating area behind the cameras "I'll grab it before we leave" she smiles at me, we both turn to the director and he tells us where we should be "You both know the script, yeah?"

I nod and so does Jenna. I'm laid down on the floor with Jenna laid around a meter away from me . The director goes back behind the camera "andd... go!"

The camera focuses on me as i lay there gazing upwards "What are you thinking about?" Jenna asks "Hmm?" I look over to her to see her messing around, i chuckle lightly. She shuffles closer, as close to me as she could possibly get. Her arm touches mine and she holds eye contact with me, only centimetres away from my face. She makes a funny face and we both let out loud giggles. I shuffle slightly away from her

"Now i know you're a woman of very little words... but i know you've got some deep shit happening... in that nice little head..." i smile  "...of yours" she taps my nose "boop!" And i chuckle "oh my god"

"Anything?" I look over to her as she looks away "okay... lets say this...lets say you die. Tomorrow. Okay? And what if you die sad, because you regretted not saying what you wanted to say? Then what?" I look over to her, holding eye contact for a few moments before looking away again

"I can't say it" she sighs "why?" She shuffles even closer to me. I feel her eyes burning into the side of my face so i turn to look at her. Her eyes are so beautiful. Theres a brief moment of silence before her eyes start darting between my lips and my eyes. She lifts her head slowly, blinking quickly. She places a kiss onto my lips. I feel my stomach explode with butterflies. Im kissing the Jenna Ortega.

She pulls away for a few moments before kissing me again, this time more passionately. Once again, she pulls away "Is this okay?" After a few seconds i nod and she places her lips back on mine. Her hands are placed on either side of my head as she moves to hover over me, i wrap one of my hands around her arm and the other tangles in her hair as her tongue enters my mouth. She pulls away momentarily for air but then pulls me back in. She lifts one of her hands off the floor and places it on my jaw. I sit up with her still on top of me, allowing her to straddle my waist.

"and...cut!" Jenna doesn't stop kissing me "Cut! Jenna!" She pulls away quickly "r-right, yeah, sorry" she laughs nervously before quickly getting up and walking over to her jacket, putting it on before leaving. Presumably back to her trailer. "Y/n, thats a wrap for today, go get some rest" i nod and smile at the director before putting on my jacket and heading out after Jenna.

I see her walking far infront of me and run to catch up with her "Jenna!" She doesn't look back so i speed up "Jenna! Jen-" i place my hand on her shoulder and turn her to look at me "are you okay?" She looks me in the eyes and opens her mouth, as if to try and speak, but no words come out. I look at her confused but my look of confusion is soon turned into surprise as she pulls me into a kiss by the belt loops of my trousers. I freeze for a second before melting into the kiss, bringing one hand up to cup her face. Her tongue swipes my bottom lip, asking for entry and i give it to her, our tongues glide over one another. She moans into my mouth and i smile.

Jenna pulls away slightly and leans her forehead on mine "I-i umm like you. I like you alot" i laugh nervously "Yeah... me too" she smiles "good, wanna stay with me for a little while?" I nod and she pulls away completely but grabs a hold of my hand, leaning me into her trailer.

A/n: I haven't actually watched The Fallout yet 😭