Stressed*

Y/n's had a long day at work
(Request)

Warnings: smut
Words: 726
Y/n g!p

Y/n's pov:

I sigh as i walk out of the hospital i work in, all day ive had patient after patient experience post operation complications. My car doors are swung open as i climb inside. Straight away, i call my girlfriend, i love hearing her voice after a long day like today, i start the car as my phone continues to dial.

"Hey baby, are you on your way home?" A large grin takes over my face, knowing my gorgeous girlfriend is waiting for me back home "Yeah, love"

"Alright, ill be waiting for you, pizza tonight?" i think she can tell ive had a very long day based on my tone, "Pizza sounds perfect, ill see you soon, jen" We both mumble our goodbyes and i love yous and i hang up.

Fifteen minutes go by and im walking through mine and my girlfriends front door, "baby? Where are you?" I wait a few minutes before hearing my girlfriend distantly shout "In bed, love!", immediately, i rush upstairs. Although when i get to our bedroom's entrance, i freeze, my breath literally has been taken "wow- fuck jen"

Jenna cutely giggles as i walk over to her, kicking my shoes off on the way, "no! stay there!" she whines, i do as i'm told. I watch intently as my girlfriends naked body comes closer to me. Jenna looks up at me, staring into my eyes lovingly, "You sounded stressed on the phone, hmm?" her hands start unbuckling my belt as i whimper a small "yes"

"Would you like me to make you feel good?" My eyes squeeze shut as i feel her hands making their way into my boxers, slowly stroking my dick, "oh... oh god" She pulls me into a slow sensual kiss as she slides my boxers and joggers down my legs, still slowly jerking me off, "Im going to suck your cock, okay baby?" Jenna smiles into my mouth as i groan loudly "mhm"

As per agreement i watch, through hooded eyes, as my girlfriend sinks to her knees infront of me "youre so fucking big y/n" my hands find themselves tangled in her hair, gently pushing her towards my dick, she laughs at my impatience before wrapping her lips around my tip, running her tongue through my slit. Immediatetly, my head is thrown back and groans escape my throat. I feel her mouth's walls wrap around my dick as she bobbs her head up and down my length, "Jen- oh my fuck"

Her hands are gently placed on my thighs, Jenna using them to stabelise herself as she deepthroats me, allowing my tip to hit the back of her throat every time she goes down on my cock. "You're so big" The vibrations from her speech around my dick, make me moan her name, as she continues sucking me, i feel a knot start to form in the pit of my stomach. Eagerly chasing my release, i harshly grasp onto the roots of my girlfriends hair and start thrusting into her mouth, Jenna knows i need to cum and so allows me full control, "Yes! Yes! Fuck!" My screams echo throughout our bedroom as well as the sounds of my saliva coated dick thrusting into my girlfriends mouth.

With every thrust i ram myself into her mouth, until eventually i shoot ropes of cum down my girlfriends throat "FUCK!" my body tenses as cum leaves my tip, coating the inside of Jennas mouth. After around a minute, my body relaxes and i pull out. My hands grab onto hers and i gesture for her to come up onto her feet.

She grins as i grab her face lovingly, "Thank you so much jen" lightly i kiss her lips, "thats okay, are you feeling less stressed now?"

"I am, do you know what would make me even more not stressed?" Jenna pauses to think before shrugging her shoulders, i kiss her lips again before starting to suck on her neck, "if you let me return the favour". My girlfriend giggles at the feeling of the vibrations on her neck, "looks like you're gonna have to then, hm?" Straight away i lightly push my girlfiend onto our bed before crawling, to hover over her "mhm"