Calm*

Jenna calms y/n

Warnings: smutttt
Words: 1149
Jenna's pov:

"Hey- " My girlfriend storms in through the front door, slamming it behind her.

"What the fuck" I throw my phone onto the sofa and follow my girlfriend into our bedroom. I catch up to her and she rags off her t-shirt, leaving her in a bra, the sight sends a jolt of pleasure through me, but now's not the time for that "IVE NEVER FUCKING HATED SOMEONE SO MUCH IN MY FUCKING LIFE!" I flinch at my girlfriend's tone before making my way over to her, placing my hands on her shoulders as she frantically looks around the room, her hands tugging at her hairs roots

"What happened? Talk to me" she looks at me, her face is filled with nothing but anger "Emma and her stupid fucking friends have been texting me all fucking day about Kate" Kate is y/n's ex from many months ago, even though they broke up ages ago, Kate and her friends haven't stopped harassing her

"Okay, have you blocked their numbers?" Y/n nods "but they keep fucking getting new ones!" I run my hands over her covered breasts, down to her belt "calm down"

"I can't-" I cut her off with a kiss, she immediately kisses back, "calm down" I mumble into her mouth before pushing her back onto our bed, i straddle her waist and lean down to meet her lips with mine. My tongue explores every inch of her mouth before I pull away, biting y/n's bottom lip as I leave. My mouth makes its way to her neck, her breath hitches as she throws her neck to the side, allowing me more access, I mumble against her skin as I suck lightly "you're hot when you're mad, but I don't appreciate the slamming" I lift my mouth to her ear, whispering "I'd rather you slam into me instead"

"Fuck Jenna" y/n breathlessly whimpers before lightly flipping us over. She sits up, straddling me and reaches into our bedside table, pulling out a 7 inch strap on, I sit up and unbuckle her belt pulling both her jeans and underwear down, she helps me take them off before pushing me back down.

I watch as she puts the harness on, with wetness pooling between my legs, whilst she sets up I take off my shirt, teasing her with my uncovered breasts "you're so fucking gorgeous" my girlfriend groans as she pushes me down, swiftly removing my jeans too.

Her mouth wraps around my nipples and I feel the dildo poking me in the thigh "I want you to take all your anger out on me" i whisper into her ear, causing her to groan into my nipple, sending waves of pleasure through me.

Y/n pulls away and before I can say anything I feel her run the tip of her dick through my folds, "so wet" i hear her whisper to herself, I smile, knowing the effect my arousal has on her.

"FUCK!" I scream out as she slams her dildo into me, she gives me just enough time to adjust before she pulls out leaving only the tip in my hole. She then slams back into me, just as harsh as before.

Y/n starts to pound into me incredibly fast, my screams get louder as she hits deeper areas inside of me "Fuck yes!" She says as she watches my tits bounce with every thrust "You take me. So. Fucking. Good."

Y/n rams into me on every word, tears brim at my eyes at the pleasure and she reaches down to wipe the ones running down my face "you're doing so good"

Her lips are placed on mine as I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight as she buries herself in me. I struggle to kiss back as she keeps up her movements.

My head gets thrown back "FUCK YES! YES! KEEP GOING!" Loud screams erupt from my throat causing my girlfriend to chuckle below me before attacking my neck with sucking and kissing, I feel a familiar knot in my stomach, I'm about to ask my girlfriend to cum but she pulls out before I can "y/n!" I whine

"Shush, get up" I do as she says and she stands behind me "what-" I'm cut off by her shoving my face forward into the mattress, leaving my ass and pussy exposed to her. She shoves three fingers into me and pounds them roughly, causing moans to escape from my mouth. These are soon replaced by whines as she pulls out.

"SHIT!" I scream as she rams into me from behind, rebuilding the pace she kept before. She reaches forward to grasp a handful of my hair, I fucking love this.

Her thrusts keep as she brings my ear up to her mouth "that feel good, hm?" My eyes roll to the back of my head, as she thrusts into me, my wetness echoes throughout the room "answer me" her hand wraps around my throat and I lose it

"OH MY FUCKKKKKKK!" An insane wave of pleasure takes over me and I watch as what looks like water shoots out of my wet cunt, coating the bed below us, my girlfriend doesn't stop as my hips jerk away from hers and more water jets out of me, "I'm not stopping until you can't fucking stand"

Y/n keeps a hand around my throat and pulls me against her with her other, as promised her thrusts never stop. My head falls back against her shoulder as I hear more liquid come out of me landing on both the floor and the bed, "FUCK, FUCK, Y/NNNN!" I feel as if I'm exploding as my juices shoot across the room, landing on both sides of our bed "good fucking girl"

"DONT STOP! OH PLEASE DONT STOP!" I scream out so loud I probably won't be able to talk tomorrow. My legs are shaking violently as my clit and asshole pulse crazily.

She keeps pushing into me at the same pace for another few minutes before I collapse into her. Y/n slows her thrusts making sure to slowly pull out.

"God Jenna" I laugh as I look up at her "tell me about it" my girlfriend wraps her arms around me and lifts me up to sit on the dry end of the bed. As I sit we look down at my legs non stop shaking "was it good?" She looks up at me "yeah"

"Are you feeling a little calmer now?" I ask as y/n cleans my juices off my thighs with wipes, "yeah, thank you baby"

We sit in silence for a few minutes as she cleans my thighs, "bath?" I nod "bath" my girlfriend smiles and stands up, kissing me on the forehead before going into the bathroom.