Practice*

Jenna wants to practice on y/n
  (requested)

warnings: smut
Words: 622

Y/n's pov:

"I don't know how to have sex with a girl" turning my head to my best friend i huff "what?" looking between my eyes, she stutters out "I don't know how to, like its not as simple as with a boy because its literally impossible to mess that up, but with a girl, its different" I'm intimated by the contact and look away "I mean, it cant be that hard, just like..."Holding my left hand up, i form a circle with my thumb and index finger, bringing my left hand's middle finger and index finger together, thrusting them slowly into the circle

"...that?" both of us find it hilarious, soon we turn back to seriousness "you know..." i say hesitantly, looking at her "we could always..." looking confused she says "we could always, what?"

"...practice" she seems intrigued at the suggestion"really? you'd do that?" "mhm" throwing herself over me and straddling my thighs she whispers "are you sure?" I nod my head, biting my lip. She grins and quickly leans down to capture my lips into a kiss. Soon i feel her tongue sliding along my bottom lip, i let her in and she slides battles my tongue for dominance .

Her hands roam around my lower area and i help her remove my jeans, then her own shirt. I run my hands up her sides gazing up at her in awe, as i pull my shirt over my head i hear her gasp lowly "oh my god" I move my arms to cover my chest. Jenna frowns,  pulling my arms away and leans down to place gentle kisses over my neck. She whispers"You're so beautiful y/n"

I feel my stomach swarm with butterflies, "J-jen.." I buckle my hips and she smiles into my neck "okay" She runs her fingers along my folds, my breath hitches "guide me?" i nod viciously and she pulls my underwear off "I-inside, please" she pushes her middle finger into me, "shiiit" i throw my head back as she slowly starts pumping her finger. I grasp a hold of her wrist and push her further into me, soon she adds another finger. I whimper lowly and feel her shuffle to the end of the bed.

I look down at her to see her laid in between my legs, her head centimetres away from my pussy. She smirks at me with hooded eyes and leans into me, pressing a light kiss to my clit. I gasp as she flattens her tongue against me. "my god" Jenna slides her tongue into me and thrusts in and out, still using her fingers. I throw my head back as she continues thrusting and sucking.

Reaching down, i tangle her hair in my hands, tugging slightly. "mmm- faster" Jenna does as i say and speeds her fingers up, i see her face buried in my pussy, which only turns me on more. She looks up at me as my thighs lightly squeeze her head.  I throw my head back, whimpering, my thighs slightly shake, she goes deeper with her tongue and speeds up her fingers, hitting a certain spot inside of me.

"Y-yes, yes, yes" i feel the knot in my stomach untangle and my cum gush around her fingers. She keeps her pace, allowing me to ride out my high. I push her head away after many moments. I take a deep breath as Jenna hovers back over me and places a kiss on my lips. I reach up and grasp her neck. She pulls away slightly "good?" i smile "great" she giggles and kisses me again.

a/n: hello