Insta post

Y/n's upset after seeing a social media
Post

Warnings: Percy
Words: 514

Y/n's pov:

"Fucking Percy!? Seriously?!" I scream at my girlfriend who'd just got in from work, she looks at me, baffled "what?"

"You like Percy do you? Hm!?" I'd just seen a post on my Insta feed with a picture attached of Jenna and Percy awfully close, the caption read "The new couple Jenna and Percy seen on the set of Wednesday" Jenna took a few steps closer to me "what are you talking about?" I hold my phone up, gripping it tightly "you know what I'm fucking talking about, don't act stupid"

My girlfriend walks up to me, grabbing my phone out of my hand, she takes a few moments to read the post. Her eyes go wide and she frowns, knowing the effect it had on you, you were a huge overthinker and struggled to trust people "my love that's not true I-"

I cut her off, tears brim at my eyes as I flail my arms around "No... No,you know what Jenna, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of seeing you and Percy everywhere, it's not even just Percy! It's emma too, it's everyone! I'm so fucking done with it, and you're just going along with it, you don't care at all!" I start to pull at my hairs roots harshly

"Y/n..." Her voice stays calm and soft, her arms wrap around me as I sob, I know she's not really with Percy, or anyone but me for that matter, but seeing it everywhere pisses me off "I'm not with Percy, I'm not with Emma, I'm not with anyone but you"

I bury my head in the crook of her neck as she rubs small circles on my back "I'll get it taken down, okay?"

"I'm sorry" I splutter out, starting to hyperventilate, my voice heightens in pitch as Jenna pulls away "Jenna...I can't-" she pulls me over to the sofa and makes me sit on her lap, "breathe, y/n" my girlfriend puts my head on her shoulder and runs her hand through my hair, my breathing's erratic, "in and out, y/n" Jenna places a kiss to my temple as I take a deep breath in and out, trying to regain a normal breathing rhythm, "in and out" she whispers "I'm yours, okay?"

"Stop it...you're hurting yourself" Jenna pulls my hand away from the arm I'd violently scratched, I do that when I'm upset, I can't control it. She wraps her hand around mine, "I love you y/n, more than anything" my breathing starts to steady and I dry my wet face.

I sit up slightly looking into my girlfriend's eyes, "I'm really sorry" I stutter out, she furrows her eyebrows, her face is covered in concern "Don't apologise, it's okay..." I frown at her, feeling sorry for what I'd said to her "...c'mere" I lean back into her touch, as her hands tangle in my hair "I'm going to get that post taken down, and anything else I find"