Clothes*

Y/n hates how she looks and Jenna
                       makes her feel better

Warnings: Smut 😱
Words: 842
Y/n's pov:

Im look so fucking ugly. It's been all i can think today, i bought some new clothes yesterday and i'm trying them on today. Im in mine and my girlfriend's room, standing in-front of the mirror, examining my outfit. "I actually hate myself". Ive always had self esteem issues but new clothes just make them even worse. I stand in-front of the mirror in a short plaid black skirt and a black hoodie. "Why do my thighs look like that?" I'm getting so frustrated. I feel like ripping my hair out. I place my head in my hands, taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

"Y/n?" I turn to the bedroom door, with tears threatening to fall, its Jenna. "H-hey" I clear my throat. She isn't supposed to come home for another hour. "You look so pretty, oh my god" I turn to the mirror and see myself with Jenna standing behind me. "Do i though?", I look at Jenna's reflection to see her face contort in disbelief. "Yes, do you not think you look pretty?"
I shake my head in response "Why?" she questions, moving closer to me. "Because just look at my fucking thighs and my stomach. I just look so disgusting and-" Jenna wraps her arms around my stomach and places a single kiss on my neck. " I hate how i look, i just hate it so much"

Jenna looks at me though the mirror and furrows her eyebrows. I shift my gaze away from her to hide the tear trailing down my cheek. "Y/n." I ignore her. "Y/n, look at me" I do as i'm told and watch her reflection. She places her head on my shoulder, talking into my ear. "Listen to me, you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen. Everything about you is perfect, from your hair down to your toes. You wanna know my favourite part of you?"

I pause for a moment then nod my head. "Your thighs. You don't get how pretty your thighs are baby. I'm sorry you feel like this and i wish you could see yourself through my eyes Y/n. I do." She turns back to the mirror looking at my reflection, i scan my outfit again, taking her words into consideration.

"You're my pretty girl, Y/n don't ever forget that" She kisses my neck and i tilt my head to the side, giving her more access. "You're perfect" She mumbles against my skin. Pulling away she rests her head on my shoulder and whispers into my ear "So fucking perfect" A smile grows on my face. "Say it y/n. Say you're perfect." My smile disappears as i slowly run my eyes from my thighs to my face. "Y/n~ say it."

She trails her hand down my torso and rests her hand on my skirts waistband. "Y/n." I don't say anything. "Okay then." She slips her hand into my skirt and starts circling my clothed clit. "J-jenna" I bring my bottom lip in-between my teeth, whilst keep eye contact with my girlfriend through the mirror. "Want me to stop?" I shake my head vigorously and she grins against my neck.

She speeds up her fingers and i start grinding against her hand. Eventually she slips two fingers into me. The sound of the friction echoing through the room. "Don't look away from me
Y/n" I do as i'm told as i feel my orgasm approaching "I-im gonna cum" She pulls out her fingers completely "Say it Y/n" i lean my head backwards, onto her shoulder "Jenna please-"

She shakes her head and pulls me back up by my neck "Fucking say it" She rams two fingers back into me, pounding them into my hole. "F-fuck Jen-na" She wraps her hand around my neck as she speeds up her fingers. "Fucking. Say. It"

Pulling out again, i let out a loud cry. After a few moments she pushes back into me, taking me to the brink of my orgasm once more. "Say it or i'll stop" I give up. "I-i'm perf-ect, fuck- please" Jenna kisses my neck and smirks as she feels my walls tighten around her fingers. "Cum for me baby"

I scream her name as my legs shake violently. She keeps her fingers inside of me until i calm down from my orgasm. I whimper once she pulls her digits out. "Good girl" I turn around and kiss her passionately. She removes her hand from my neck and skirt, fixing up my outfit, as i kiss her. She pulls away after several moments "You tried all of your clothes on?" I shake my head and she smiles. "Can i stay with you whilst you try them on?"  I bite my lip, smiling "Yeah" She gives my lips a quick peck before sitting on the bed "What's next, pretty girl?"