Categories*

Y/n discovers Jenna's kink
                               (requested)

Y/n g!p
Warnings: Smuttt
Words: 722
Y/n's pov:

I have an entire essay to write and my laptop has just broken. Fantastic. "Jenna?!" My girlfriend comes jogging into our bedroom "yeah, whats up love?" Sighing i throw my, now broken, laptop on the floor "can i use your laptop please, just for this essay?" Smiling, she picks her laptop up off of our desk and hands it to me "Of course. Im going out now so...call me if you have any issues with it, love you" thankful, i kiss her goodbye and open her laptop, seeing the bedroom door close in my peripheral.

"...oh fuck yes mommy, fuck keep going~" my eyes widen at the video on the screen in-front of me titled:

Lesbian sex - Mommy Kink

Who knew there were kink categories? I cant tear my eyes away from the screen, "hey baby, i forg-" i slam the laptop lid shut, not wanting my girlfriend to know i had just discovered her kink, "what... what are you watching?" She asks me, "i could ask you the same thing" Jenna's face grows pale and she takes a step forward
"...im sorry, i forgot to close the t-" i cut her off by standing up and kissing her

I shove my tongue down her throat whilst unbuttoning her shirt, "your plans can wait, hm?" i pull away, awaiting an answer "fuck yeah" she answers breathlessly, "good girl" she lets her shirt slide down her arms and i place kisses all over her neck, her humming in pleasure, "take it off" she tugs at my shirt, which as instructed i throw over my head

I feel my body being pushed back, i allow Jenna full control as i find myself pushed up against the wall "can i take your joggers off?" My girlfriend asks before wrapping her hand around my throat and shoving her tongue into my mouth "ngh... yea-h"

My joggers fall to the floor, and Jenna kneels down in front of my semi-hard dick. She wastes no time and wraps her lips around my tip, "oh!" I hiss in surprise, her smirking against my cock in return. I feel the walls of her mouth start to massage my cock, her bobbing her head up and down my length.

"Take me- fuck" I roughly shove my dick down her throat, she chokes and smiles in response "fuck my mouth" i do as im told and start pounding my cock into her "fuck yes mommy", she moans against me as her hands meet my balls and start massaging them "you feel so good- fuck yes"

I grab her face, my hands holding both sides, and start roughly thrusting into her mouth, my tip hitting the back of her throat over and over again "fuck- yes- mommy- take it" her choking can be heard throughout the room and is music to both of our ears "suck my cock, ngh yes~" i cant help but scream as she begins swirling her tongue around me as she sucks

"I...im gonna cum" she smiles against my length as my head is thrown back, hitting the wall harshly, i speed my thrusts, still violently shoving myself into her mouth "fuck mommy!" I shoot ropes of cum down her throat, her sucking never faulting, "do-don't stop~" she does as shes told, keeping up her actions.

Jenna notices im growing tired and so pushes my thighs back against the wall, "let me do the work, okay?" I nod "okay mommy" she smirks before wrapping two hands around my dick, "do you like it when i touch you like this?" I let out silent moans, not breaking eye contact with my girlfriend, "fucking do you?" 

"y~yeah" her hands continue to stroke me as she starts licking my tip once more, my dick starts to twitch in her hands "aw is my baby going to cum" i grip a hold of her hair, tugging at it, encouraging her to keep licking my cock "mhm"

"Cum for mommy" i do as im told and shoot my load all over her face "fuckkkkkk!" I hear my girlfriend giggle at the state she has me in "mmm, you did so good", i smile, looking down at her "c'mere" she stands back on her feet and i kiss her, tasting myself on her tongue "fuck you look so hot with my cum all over your face"

"mm, do i?" i nod "so you have a mommy kink, hmm?" She places her head in the crook of my neck, i laugh "thats adorable, mommy"