02

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Pilot
Season 1 episode 1
Part 2

"Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine

"Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine." I hear Octavia saying that to Clarke from behind me.

"Before you get any ideas, I don't care," Clarke said making me let out a small chuckle. "What are you laughing at princess?" I hear someone say next to me and I see it is Finn.

"First of all, don't call me that. Second, I'm laughing at how they are both talking about you." I said with a smile on my face turning to look at Clarke and Octavia. "Well, I guess, I don't care," Finn said to me making me frown.

"Why's that? They both look like they seem to like you." I said to him.

"But, I don't. I got my eyes on someone." He said to me with a smirk on his face.

"That's tough. She doesn't even look at you like that. Try harder next time." I said to him patting his shoulder and walking off.

"I got to know what you did to get busted," Finn said catching up to me while rolling my eyes at him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just curious." He said to me with a smile.

"Fine, stole something, punched a guard," I said to him and he looked surprised.

"What you seemed surprised," I said to him.

"I'm surprised because you look like the type of person who wouldn't do anything of that, princess." He said to me making me glare at him.

"Now I know you hate being called princess, isn't that right princess?" He said to me and I roll my eyes at him, "shut up and go bother someone else." I said but he let out a chuckle.

"No, I think, I'm good. I'd rather bother you instead." He said with a smirk on his face making me roll my eyes again. I was walking when I felt someone pull me down and it was Finn.

"What?" I said and he placed his hand on my mouth and kept mumbling but he stopped me when he pointed towards the forest I looked and I saw it was a deer and had a smile on my face. We finally found something in this place.

"No animals, huh?" Finna said to Clarke before he started to walk closer when he stepped on a stick making the deer look at us and we saw its face making me gasp in disgust.

"The hell," I said to them. "Come on, let's keep going," Clarke said before she got up and started to walk away and so did I.

"Hey, you know what I'd like to know? Why send us down today after ninety-seven years? What changed?" Finn asked while walking through the forest even further.