30

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Remember me
Season 2 episode 9

It's the next day of watching Finn being killed

It's the next day of watching Finn being killed. Raven was distant. Bellamy and I haven't spoken since what happened. Clarke was dealing with the grounders. And Octavia was with Lincoln.

And I was with my dad since Clarke agreed to go to tondc and she choose us to come with her. They are doing a death ritual, something about the murder burns with the people he murder. Don't know much.

"I'm sorry about your friend." My dad said making me nod.

"Are you okay?" He asked me making me nod.

"Y-yeah." I said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said to him not wanting to talk about it.

"Can I talk to Micheal?" I heard Kane said making me nod before I walked away and went to Clarke standing beside her as I watched her zoning out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she turned to me.

"Yeah." She said to me.

"You did the right thing. He would've suffered more." I said to her softly before Bellamy came.

"Now I get to live with it." She told me.

"You still think this truce is a bad idea." She said to Bellamy as she noticed him.

"I think we're wasting time with politics while our friends are in trouble." Bellamy said to her facing forward.

"We need their army to get to Mount Weather and you know it." Clarke said to him.

"Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever." Bellamy said.

"What we need is an inside man." Bellamy suggested.

"Someone to be our eyes and ears." Bellamy said making Clarke shakes her head.

"Forget it. It's too dangerous." Clarke told him as he came closer.

"If you can make it out, I can make it in." He said to her.

"Escaping Mount Weather was hard. I almost got killed three times." I said to him.

"I said no." Clarke said raising her voice a little bit.

"Since I don't take orders from you. I'm gonna need a better reason." Bellamy said to her walking facing forward.

"I can't lose you too. Okay?" Clarke said to him making me look away from them.

"I'm going to go." I said to them scratching the back of my head awkwardly as I saw Bellamy took a glance at me before I walked away walking towards Octavia and Lincoln.