WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Earth Kills
Season 1 Episode 3
Part 2

"His pulse is 380

"His pulse is 380." Clarke to check Jasper's pulse. That's when Jasper started to moan in pain.

"Go back to sleep!" One of the boys said under us.

"Quiet." Another boy said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Don't listen to them. Your gonna make it through this, ok? Promise." Clarke said to Jasper while he kept moaning in pain.

"Can he just die already?" One of them said making me angrier,

"that's it I had enough," I said getting up and going down,

"shut the fuck up, he's injured if you don't like it that he's here then leave, no one's telling you to stay here," I said angrily before going back up to them Monty smiled at me and I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna get clean water," Clarke said to Monty,

"keep an eye on him," Clarke said to Monty and he nodded.

"I'll come with you," I said following her down we walked out of the ship and walked down.

"No!" We heard a girl scream making me and Clarke look at each other. We started to walk toward them to make sure they were okay. I saw a girl laying next to the tree struggling to sleep.

"Hey, wake up. It's ok. It's ok. It's just a dream." Clarke said to her calming her down.

"Your Charlotte, right? I'm Clarke. This is Madison." Clarke said to the little girl. "Hi, Charlottes," I said with a soft smile.

"It's ok, to be scared. Do you want to talk about it?" Clarke said to the girl sitting next to her.

"It's... my parents." Making me look down and think about my parents.

"They were floated and they- and they seeded my dreams and just-," Charlotte said to us with tears in her eyes.

"I understand. My dad was floated, too." Clarke said to Charlotte making Charlotte look at Clarke.

"So, how did you end up here?" Clarke asked the girl but before she could answer I spoke up.

"Hey, you know what? You two talk while I get the water for Jasper." I said and Clarke Nodded and I went to get the water for Jasper.