WAR
' You wanna start a war '

We are grounders
Season 1 Episode 12
Part 2

"Where am I?" I said mumbling as I flicker my eyes wide open as I look around trying to figure out where exactly I am, it was dark I couldn't see much but I guess we were on a cabin or something

I'm not quite sure where. But all I see was a small candle beside me as I saw a shadow in front of me. I don't know from who but the a brow shoulders.

"Where am I?" I asked again trying to see if I can get their attention.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"You fainted." Were the first two words he told me. He hasn't look at me, he had his face away from me.

"So.." I mumbled as I tried to get a good look at him. He's alive,

I need to know everything,

why? The what?

I wanted to know how he's here. I wanted to know why pretend to be dead this entire time.

"How- how are you alive?" I asked him, he would have obviously know I was going to ask that question.

If you haven't seen someone for so long you'd know they will ask something like that. She lied to me, this entire time she lied to me about it and never thought I wanted to know.

Was all the things she told me were a lie to?

"I thought you died?" I said to him trying to start a conversation with him, but he wasn't speaking and it made me angry as he was ignoring me and I'm the one talking alone, I let out a scoff.

"Oh, come on. I need to talk to you. I need to know why you did what you did. I need to know why she lied to me about you being dead. Or how is it possible you're on the ground alive. I need something." I said to him as my voice cracked a little trying to convince him to tell me, everything. I need to know why this has been kept secret.

"Please. If you ever cared for me once in your life as a dad. You will tell me everything. And if you don't then I'll just leave." I said to him feeling tears running down my cheek. I waited for a couple of minutes but he still was quiet I was getting annoyed.

"You know what. I'm done. If you don't want to talk then don't, im not going to beg you to talk to me or anything if you want to say it you can, but if you don't I'm leaving and since you aren't talking I'm leaving to go save my friends because they do need me than sitting around here and waiting for you to speak up to me." I angrily said as I got up and turn around to where I see the light that was hitting inside as I walked towards it.