03

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Earth Kills
Season 1 Episode 2
Part 1

"Clarke! Come on

"Clarke! Come on." I hear Finn saying to Clarke while we run back to the others. That's when monty fell to the ground.

"Monty? Come on! We got to go!" Octavia said while we help him get up from the ground.

"Monty, get up!" I said to him who was traumatized by seeing something.

"Who are they?" Finn asked while Clarke got to go the ground.

"What are they?" Clarke said while grabbing one of the bones and looking at them.

"We are so screwed," Octavia said holding onto Monty. That's when we heard a scream his scream.

"Jasper! He's alive." I said before I ran back to him when Clarke follow me.

"Clarke, Madison, wait. Wait!" Finn said running after us.

"Wait!" Finn said grabbing Clarke and me,

"stay out of the trees," Finn said pulling us down before I looked where Jasper was but he was gone.

"He was right there," I said to them looking around to see where he was but I couldn't see anything.

"No. Where is he?" Monty asked us. "They took him," Clarke said.

"We have to go find him," I said before getting up.

"It's too dangerous," Octavia said to me. "I don't care! He's our friend and we can't just leave him here." I said to them before getting up.

"And I'm going if any of don't want that's fine, I don't care," I said before walking away and looking for Jasper.

That's when I felt someone grab me and cover my mouth I started to mumble and scream I look to see who it was and it was Finn and Monty that's when it all went black I couldn't see anything. I woke up with a huge gasp and looked around to see we were close to others.

"Finn, Monty, let go," I said to them but they wouldn't let go.

"I won't run, it's not like I can," I said to them angrily before they put me down on the floor I only looked at them before I walked away angrily from them when I heard cheering.