25

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Human trials
Season 2 episode 5
Part 1

I was weak, I could get up and try to fight, I couldn't do anything just feeling how they drag me to the ground, I felt them getting me up from the ground and as I saw a women in blonde hair in front of me, it was blurry but I saw her face

"How many of you are there?" She asked me but all I could do was punch her in the face, but I didn't because I was weak and couldn't do anything.

"Let's go. Gotta get her to medical. Move, move." A guard said as they dragged me inside seeing everyone being afraid of me because they thought I was a grounder, but I wasn't.

"Wait,"

"once the prisoner is secure." The blonde bitch said.

"She's not a prisoner. She's my daughter." I heard her saying as I saw her run up to me as she came up to me. As much as I didn't want to talk to her but she's my mother and I missed her no matter how much I get mad at her.

She grabbed my face as I felt her hands on me as I opened my eyes seeing her in front of me.

"Mom?" I asked as she gave me a smile.

"Take her to medical." I hear Clarke's mom said as they took me to medical as my mother followed behind and they put me in a bed as I saw Abby. Abby was here. But Clarke isn't. I left her.

"Hey, it's all right." Abby's mom said to me as she put the cloth in my face cleaning my face.

"Is she all right?" The blonde bitch said to Abby and my mom.

"She will be." Abby responded to her.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We had no idea who she was." She said walking up to me.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"Byrne." Abby warned her.

"Mount weather." I said softly making everyone look at me.

"The grounders took you to Mount weather?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"No. The mountain me." I said getting up as Abby helped me.

"We have to get them out."

"We're not doing this right now." Abby told her as the blonde hesitated.

"Yes ma'am." She said before turning away.

"Abby, did anyone else make it here?" I immediately asked her hoping it was Bellamy, Finn Octavia.

"Yes." Abby said making me look up at her.

"Who?" I asked her.

"Six of you did." She said to me feeling my eyes water.