05

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Murphy's Laws
Season 1 Episode 4
Part 1

"Hey! Do you think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl, do the lifting for you, huh?" Murphy said to the guy who was on the floor struggling to lift the wood

"I just need some water, ok? Then I'll be fine." The guy said.

"Murphy, get this guy some water," Bellamy ordered Murphy.

"Hey, you got this?" Bellamy said to the girl who hesitated for a second then she walked over and tried to lift it.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," Bellamy said to Charlotte making me giggle a little. That's when Murphy came back without the water and he started to unzip his pants and he peed on the guy.

"Uhh! What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" The guy said before pushing Murphy back and the other boys grabbed the boy who got peed on.

"I'll kill you!" He said to Murphy. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked Murphy.

"He wanted a water break," Murphy said to me with a smirk.

"Get back to work." He said to call us. "What a dick," I said to him.

"What did you just call me," Murphy asked me stepping in front of me.

"I said you're a dick," I said that's when he grabbed my arm tightly making me let out a wince.

"Let her go!" I hear Bellamy say to Murphy making him grip it tighter.

"Didn't you hear me?" Bellamy asked him walking closer to us before Murphy let go of me and walked away.

"Are you okay?" He asked me while I grabbed my arm and I started to rub on softly.

"I'm fine," I said to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I let out a chuckle.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Okay then, come on let's go with Octavia." He said to me.

"Where?" I asked him and he grabbed my arm and led me toward the tent. "She found something." He said to me and I nodded and walked with him.

"Oh my God!" I said looking away from the others and not looking at the fingers.

"This knife was made of metal from the drop ship," Clarke said making me open my eyes at looking at her holding the knife.

"What do you mean?" Jasper said to Clarke.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy said with his arms crossed.