21

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

The 48
Season 2 episode 1

It's been days, hell I guess even weeks and I've been here in the same room this entire time and I'm going crazy

It's been days, hell I guess even weeks and I've been here in the same room this entire time and I'm going crazy. I want to get out of here, I have no idea who these people are.

And why they have us in Quarantine?

We got rid of the grounders. But we now they are mountain people, or whatever Anya said when we were attack with smoke grenades. I want to know if my friends are safe, I know Monty is alright.

I need to know about the others, if they are alive. And I need to learn how to get out of here, I need to know if it was the ark that fell. Clarke said it was. I need help, I need help from- my head snapped to my hand and the watch my dad gave me was gone, I no longer had it.

They took it from me while I was out. I got up and began to bang up the door but I didn't see no one coming making me let out a groan. Being inside here is driving me crazy, I need to get out.

I began to bang on the door and I realize the room where Monty was, he wasn't there anymore. He was gone, the bed was made the door was open.

That's when I gasp making me jump was I saw someone in a blue suit looking through my door window. Before they went to Monty's room making me scream.

"Hey!" I said banging the door as they cleaned the room.

"Hey. Hey." I kept yelled and banging but the didn't even turn to me.

"Where's Monty! Hey!" I yelled angrily at them, I banged the door harshly trying to get their attention.

"What the hell did you do to him?" I said my voice breaking but they didn't even bother to listen making me scream before I turned around and looked for something that can break the glass window on the door.

"Fine! If you don't want to listen then you'll have to listen to me in another way." I said a si grabbed the metal pole as I walked up to the door where there is a camera and I used the pole to break it before breaking the glass harshly.

I threw the pole and used one arm to unlock the door from the other side as I got a cut in my arm before pushing it open. I grabbed a broken glass from the floor and I looked at the cover in a blue suit before going after them. I turned them around and took off the mask from them as I saw a girl she looked at my arm before looking at me.

"What are you doing? I'll be contaminated." She said to me as she took her earphones off, I didn't let her finish when I shoved her against the wall placing the broken glass in her neck harshly, glaring at the girl.

"Where's my friend?" I asked her harshly as I saw how scared she was.

"He's fine. You don't understand. Okay?" She told me as I spin her around and she was in front of me with the glass on her neck.