07

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Twilight's last gleaming
Season 1 Episode 5

"Come look

"Come look." I heard Octavia say to me and I frown.

"What?" I said to her getting out of the tent. "What is that?" I asked her.

"Check it out." A guy said pointing up to the sky. "Bellamy! Get out here!" Octavia said to her brother who came out of the tent without his shirt and showing his abs. I looked away feeling my cheeks turn red.

'Damn, he's hot.' I said to myself making bite down my lip. 'Stop it!' I said to myself once again.

"There!" Octavia said pointing towards the Pod coming down from the sky.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounders' ass." Jones said making everyone agree with him while I see two half-naked girls wrapped around in a blanket coming out of the same tent Bellamy was in and standing next to Bellamy. I felt jealousy running through my body seeing them and how they slept with Bellamy.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." The girl wrapped in a blanket said before I glance at Bellamy who looked pale on seeing that someone came here to help us.

"I'm going to put on my jacket it's cold out here. I'll be back okay." I said to Octavia who gave me a nod and went back to my tent and put on my jacket and tied my hair in a high ponytail before heading out to go find Octavia and Bellamy.

"Let's go!" Octavia said to me grabbing me by the hand and pulling me to Bellamy's tent.

"If it cleared the bridge, it's probably near the lake." I heard one of the guys say while Octavia and I walked in.

"We should get moving everyone's ready," Octavia said to her brother making me agree with her.

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." Bellamy said making them leave and leaving Octavia and me with Bellamy.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia said.

"She's right. Bellamy we should get to it, now." I said to him.

"I said we wait until sunrise." He said before leaving and I ran behind him.

"What did you do?" I said to him who kept walking away when I ran in front of him to stop him.