11

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Day trip
Season 1 Episode 8
Part 2

 "THAT'S why you agreed to come with me

"THAT'S why you agreed to come with me. You were gonna load up on supplies and just disappear." Clarke said leaving me surprised,

"I don't have a choice. The ark will be here soon." Bellamy said.

"So you're just gonna leave Octavia?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"Octavia hates me. She'll be fine." He said to me not glancing at me.

"You don't know-," Clarke was saying until Bellamy cut her.

"I shot the chancellor. They're gonna kill me, Clarke. Best-case scenario, they lock me up with the ground for the rest of my life, and there's no way in hell I'm giving Jaha the satisfaction." Bellamy said placing the gun down.

"Keep practicing. I need some air." Bellamy said to us before walking away and leaving me and Clarke.

"He's gonna leave her," I said letting out a sigh.

"I-I have to talk to him," I said before walking but Clarke stopped me.

"Just let him chill for a bit. Have some rations." Clarke said handing me some and I put them in my mouth.

"Taste good," I said eating more and more until I stopped.

"Let's head back on practicing shall we?" I said to Clarke right before she spoke up. "Imma go find some stuff out there, stay down here and see what you can gather so we can take it back," Clarke ordered me making me nod.

"Be careful," I told her even though Clarke and I barely talk to each other. She's nice and all but I don't get she doesn't like me I haven't done anything to her.

As I look around to gather some stuff I kept hearing someone calling me but I kept ignoring it when it came close and sounded very familiar, I turned around and what I saw shocked me.

"D-Dad?" I said as I see him standing fight in front of me. "Hey honey," he said as he stood in front of me. "H-how are you h-here? You're supposed to be dead?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm not." He said to me making me look so confused, "But.." I said as I looked at him, "your here?" I said to him.

"I'm here because of you." He said as I shake my head realizing this wasn't real. "Your not real," I said as I backed away from him.

"No, your dead. Mom told me you got floated." I said. "She lied. She said so you could forget about me." He said to me.

"What about how you killed someone? Was that a lie too?" I asked raising my voice a little more. "No, that is true. I did it for the both of you." He said trying to walk closer to me but I kept backing away.