26

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Human trials
Season 2 episode 5
Part 2

I tried to sleep but all I could think about was how I left Monty, Clarke and the others in Mount Weather

I tried to sleep but all I could think about was how I left Monty, Clarke and the others in Mount Weather. I didn't know if I went to the medical room I would've. I would have made a plan with Clarke, I had it all planned out.

I flicker my eyes open looking at Bellamy who was already staring at me making me smile, as he slowly looked away from me.

"Last time I saw you, you were closing the drop-ship door with Clarke." He told me making me look to the ground feeling guilty for what I did.

"Had to be done." He said to me as I looked at him before slowly getting to as sitting properly.

"Did you get any sleep?" I asked him.

"It's okay." He said to me.

"I'll sleep when we find Finn." He said to me as I slowly nodded.

"You haven't seen him, Maddie. Losing you and Clarke, the others, the war, it changed him." He told me making me nod.

"He executed the grounder that drew us the map. He pulled the trigger without even blinking and walked away." He told me as I nodded. I was close to Finn he was my friend, he may had a tiny crush on me but I liked him as a friend he cared for me and the fact that he killed the grounder and everything changed, I would do the same.

"Doesn't sound like Finn." I said to him as he shakes him head.

"No. It doesn't. I saw what he was capable of and still, I let him go with Murphy and two automatic rifles." He said to me as I hated the idea of Murphy being with him.

"I'm sure that has to be done too." I told him with a soft smile.

"When we got back to the drop sho and no one was there we assumed it was the grounders." He said to me.

"Of course you did. You couldn't have known it was the Mountain men. No one could have. They came out of nowhere and no one knew." I said to him as he shakes his head.

"How long until chocolate cake turns into being hung upside down and drained for their blood?"

"I don't know. I didn't plan on leaving to soon. I had a plan with Clarke. She comes out and I stay with the others. But it never happened." I told him as I formed my lips into a straight line.

"But we don't have much time." I said to him.

"Okay. First we find Finn, then our people in Mount Weather." He said to me making me nod.