WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Space walker
Season 2 episode 8
Part 1

"She what? Is she out of her mind? We are not handing over Finn

"She what? Is she out of her mind? We are not handing over Finn. There has to be another way to have truce that doesn't have to end with us killing one of our people to satisfy them." I said as Clarke came back from talking to the commander.

"If we want truce. We have to give them Finn." Clarke said making me scoff.

"The hell we are. We are not doing that. I'm going to talk to her." I said to Clarke as I walked away but she stopped me.

"That's their offer." She said.

"That's not an offer." I said to her.

"It's a punishment. For what happened at the village. Blood for blood." Finn said making Raven scoff.

"That's insane." Bellamy said.

"If we refuse.." Clarke's mom asked her.

"They attack." Clarke said as everyone kept murmuring saying, 'give him up' and stuff making me roll my eyes.

"Easy, people." Byrne said to them.

"Give him to the grounders." One of them said.

"Shut up!" I said angrily to the man.

"Back off." Raven said attacking the guy.

"Raven. Raven." Bellamy said trying to pull her back. 

"Raven. Raven. Raven, listen to me. Nothing is gonna happen to him." Clarke told her.

"I promise, okay?" Clarke said to her.

"I'm not dying for him. Spacewalker burned three months of oxygen from the ark." Another guy says walking up.

"He should've floated a long time ago." He said before I snapped and punched the in the noise making him stumble to the ground.

"Back off." I said angrily as I hit him again.

"Stop. Gilbert." One of the guards said but I ignored and I punched someone making everyone look at me before they grabbed me.

"Lock her up." One of them said before I realized who I punched it was Byrne. I mean she deserved in better circumstances.

"Wait. No." I heard Bellamy said as I tried to pull away from them but I couldn't.