33

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Resurrection
Season 2 episode 13

 THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Everything was blown up, tents burned down, everything. People injured, people dead, people unconscious.

"Oh my god." Octavia said to Lincoln as they watched people scream and others walk to their families.

"Madison!" Octavia said as she screamed for her best friend and she remembered how she was here with them.

"She was here. I left her." Octavia said as she walked down the rocks and Lincoln following behind her.

"Madison!" She yelled. "Come on, be somewhere." Octavia pleased as she tries not to tear up as she tries to push back the terrible ideas about her friend.

"Don't be dead, Maddie! Where are you?" Octavia yelled again.

"Octavia, she'll be fine." Lincoln said before Madison's mom came running.

"Octavia, are you okay?" She asked the girl making her nod.

"I'm okay." She said softly.

"Where's Madison?" Samantha asked the girl and the grounder.

"Uh-, we don't know. We can't find her." Octavia said to Madison's mom.

"She's going to be okay, I promise. We'll just keep looking." Octavia said as they began to look for Madison. But little did they know Madison was up and ready to go find who was responsible for what happened in Tondc.

She wasn't just gonna go down without a fight. She was injured but that didn't stop her from it going after the person who is responsible for what happened at Tondc. Madison is mad, someone tried to kill everyone here, and the only person she has in mind is Mount Weather. They wanted to kill all of us. She wanted to know why.

Madison went into the woods trying to find the person but she didn't when she heard creak's footsteps making her turn around but she didn't see anyone.

"Come on, I know you're out here." She mumbled as she walked softly before someone appeared from the back.

"Madison are you okay?" She heard making her turn around to see her dad.