28

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Long into an Abyss
Season 2 episode 7
Part 1

"By now, you've all heard the rumor

"By now, you've all heard the rumor. And unfortunately, it's true. The grounders are coming." Abby said as Jaha was standing beside her as people were murmuring with each other.

"We have a difficult decision to make. Thankfully, chancellor Jaha has found his way back to us. And we're discussing all the options." Abby said making me whisper to Clarke.

"Is he still the chancellor?" I asked as she gave me just a shrug.

"But to be safe... you need to pack. Now. Whatever you can carry. We may need to leave at a moments notice." Jaha said to all of us making me roll my eyes.

"Where will we go?" One of them asked him.

"I don't know, is the answer." Jaha said making me turn to the others.

"But I heard of a place. A city of light. It's across the dead zone." Jaha said making me scoff.

"What makes you think we'll make it there?" A man asked him.

"Because we made it here." He said to them.

"I have faith. And right now, given the alternative. That's good enough for me." Jaha said to them before I walked forward.

"Not for us." I said making everyone look at me.

"If we leave, what happens to our people in Mount Weather?" I asked Jaha.

"As Abby said... that is a very difficult decision to make. But the time has come for each and every one of us to ask is this how the story of our people ends?" Jaha said making me scoff.

"Did we come all this way just to die tomorrow?" He asked them.

"Because if we're not honest by the time that sun rises, that is exactly what will happen." Jaha said making me turn to Clarke.

"We have to do something." I said to her.

"I know." She said to me.

"No decisions been made. In the meantime, please report to your station supervisor and gather emergency supplies." Abby said before everyone began to leave.

"We need to talk to your mom now." I said before walking when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey." Bellamy said to me.

"Hey, where have you been?" Clarke and I asked him.

"In the drop ship. You need to come back with me." She said to me making me frown.