19

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

We are grounders II
Season 1 episode 13
Part 3

"That'll stop the external bleeding

"That'll stop the external bleeding." Clarke said putting the hot metal stick down.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asked Bellamy, I turned around to look at Bellamy.

"Long story." Bellamy just said.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven said making me speak up.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" I asked her.

"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." She said to us making me look down thinking if my dad has or could help.

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy said making me shake my head.

"The reapers are more dangerous than the grounders. They are like killing machines, they don't negotiate." I said making Clarke and Finn look at me.

"How do you know?" They asked me making me go quiet.

"Oh, uh... um. You guys told me." I said with an awkward laugh.

"No we didn't. We didn't say anything about that till we got here. Madison how do you know about this?" Finn asked me making me swallow thickly. I can't tell them, but my stupid Mount spoke up first, I told Octavia before she left and try to help the others but I don't know.

"You guys did." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Madison how do you know? Is there something your not telling us?" Clarke asked me making me look away.

"Madison!" They all said making me jump before turning away.

"He's alive." Was the first thing I said to them.

"Who?" Bellamy asked me.

"I thought he died. But no. He's here and he's one of them." I said to them before turning around as I saw they had a confused face.

"Madison who are you talking about?" Finn asked me.

"Micheal Gilbert." I told them as they all looked at each other before turning to me.

"Wait-," they said before I interrupted them.

"My dad is alive. He told me." I said to them.

"I thought he died." Clarke told me making me look at her.

"I thought that too, but nope. He's here and he's a grounder. Fun, right?" I said with a fake smile to them.

"Anyways, back to the reapers." I said to them as they gave me a concern look before ignoring them.