17

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

We are grounders
Season 1 Episode 12
Part 1

 "Is the boy dead?" Anya asked him making me frown as he nodded

"W-what?" I whispered to Clarke as she looked down with tears in her eyes. It can't be true. Finn can't be dead. He can't be.

I swear to god if he's dead I will literally kill everyone grounder that comes near me. I won't hesitate like they did she they killed Finn.

"Good. Kill the girls, then catch up." Anya said to him as she walked away and getting on her horse and riding his horse towards the other fire that looks like it's on the other side of the woods.

"He can't take us down. Not two." I whispered as I slowly reached for the knife I have in my boot.

"Get ready to fight." Was all I saw before Clarke and I attacked the grounder.

"Clarke, get the knife." I yelled at her as I was on top of the grounder as I tried to straggle him but obviously I fail since I was in the ground.

"Clarke the knife!" I said to her as she tagged him but she was thrown on the ground to.

"He's too strong." Clarke told me making me scoff.

"Don't you think I know that. It's the reason I'm on the ground." I said to her letting out a groan.

"Well, I can't find the knife." She said to me before I looked around the ground before I saw a rock. Before I could attack he fell to the ground while someone standing there.

"Oh my god! Is he dead!" I said as I stood there trying to realize what I have done.

"I think so." Clarke told me.

"How are we supposed to know?" I asked her.

"Check his pulse." She told me making me glare at her.

"How if I'm not a doctor like you. Dr. Griffin." I said making her glare and roll her eyes at me,

"I'm looking for the knife." She said.

"What-how am I supposed to know if he's dead or not." I said shrugging my shoulders. I'm no doctor or whatever.

"J-just look for it. And I'll look for the knife." I said as she let out a sigh before she walked over.