27

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Fog of war
Season 2 episode 6
Part 1

TWO DAYS LATER

TWO DAYS LATER

"Okay tell me again." Bellamy said a I drew a map of mount weather.

"It's a labyrinth. We got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in." I said to him pointing the mines tunnels.

"Sure, if we can get past the reapers and the mountain men. I swear to God, if your mom and Clarke doesn't sanction a mission soon I'm going by myself." Bellamy said making me shake my head.

"No you're not. It's way too far dangerous going alone." I told Bellamy.

"I can protect myself." He said to me.

"You won't be by yourself." I said to Bellamy as he shake his head to me, I glance over to Abby and mom and Clarke who got back as she escaped from Mount weather almost the same way like me but in a difficult way. Saying she used a key card and actually escaped like that, I don't know. I haven't told her about Finn yet.

"I guess the inquisitions over." He said to me.

"How's Finn doing anyways?" He asked me making me shrug my shoulders.

"Don't know, he's been with Clarke and I haven't spoken to him yet." I said to trying not to talk about it but he looked at me making me shrug my shoulders again.

"What? I don't know what to say to him? Should say, hey. Would you like to talk about your shooting  grounders? Or how about. Do you feel good about killing them? I'm terrible at talking to people." I said to Bellamy.

"You're good talking to me." He said making me tilting my head to one side putting the are you kidding me look.

"He just kept shooting at them." I said to him.

"We're at war, Madison."

"Dot you think I know that." I said.

"We've all done things." Bellamy told me.

"Hey." Finn said out of nowhere making me nod but not look at him.

"Hey." Bellamy said to him before he looked at Finn then me.

"Next round is on me." Bellamy said as he got up and walked away leaving me with Finn. I'm going to kill him.

"Mount weather?" Finn asked me making me nod at him as I looked at the map.

"What's the plan?"

"Still working on it." I said straight forward.

"Ah, check it out. Salvaged Monty's still from the drop ship." Murphy said out of nowhere coming to stand in front of me before taking a seat. As much as I hate him he saved me from crisis.