WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Blood must have blood II
Season 2 episode 16

"Where are the others?" I asked Octavia hugging her tightly

"They left." She said as I pulled away before I saw she had blood on her neck.

"What happened?" I asked her as she let out a sigh.

"Indra happened." She said making me bite my inside cheek.

"You stayed." Clarke told her with a relief sigh.

"Screw you." Octavia told her turning around and not looking at her.

"Of course I stayed. I know where my loyalties lie." Octavia told her angrily to her turning to face Clarke again.

"We have to get in there." Clarke said walking to the door but Octavia grabbed her.

"If that was possible do you think I'd still be out here?" Octavia told her pulling her to the cart as I walked to it as saw fox. She was the first one.

"Why did Lexa sound the retreat?" Octavia asked making Clarke walked away.

"She made a deal with Mount Weather. Freed the grounders. Now we're on our own." Clarke said before she bangs the door making me pull her back.

"Are you crazy." I said to her.

"They'll know we're here." I told her as she was extremely frustrated. I understand. She thought the alliance and how we worked together but everything fell down.

"What about Lincoln?" She asked us.

"He left." I said to her.

"There's no way he'd have gone along with this." Octavia told me.

"He didn't." Clarke said to Octavia.

"They took him." Clarke said before holding her gun up making me grab it.

"Clarke, no." I said to her immediately.

"I am getting through that door." She said to us.

"We are all trying. Clarke this isn't your fault. We can get through that door." I said to her. She was scared and so was I.

"And that's your plan?" Octavia said.

"Bellamy's counting on you. Everyone's always counting on you." Octavia said.

"What do you want from me?" Clarke yelled at Octavia.

"Ease up a little." I mumbled.

"You trusted Lexa. You let a bomb drop on Tondc. You let all those people-," Octavia said.