06

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Murphy's Laws
Season 1 Episode 4
Part 2

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" We heard Murphy saying from outside the tent

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked Charlotte.

"I was just trying to slay my demons as you told me," Charlotte said to Bellamy making me frown. I remember Octavia saying that to me when we were coming down to the ground.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke said to Bellamy.

"She misunderstood me," Bellamy said to Clarke before turning to face Charlotte.

"Charlotte, that is not what I meant," Bellamy said to her before hearing Murphy scream.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy said.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleaded.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," Bellamy said making us go quiet.

"Now you stay quiet," Bellamy said to us before Finn snapped.

"Those are your boys out there," Finn said to Bellamy.

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." Bellamy said.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy said making me let out a groan.

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" I said angrily.

"No! Please, Bellamy." Charlotte said crying.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be ok. Just stay with them." Bellamy said before getting up and walking.

"I'm coming with you," I said but he stopped me.

"No, your not," Bellamy said making me roll my eyes.

"Bellamy he's dangerous and I'm not letting you go by yourself, so I'm going and you're not going to stop me," I said to him before I hear him let out a groan.

"Fine." He said to me before we walked out of the tent.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us. The janitor and his little princess " Murphy said walking up to Bellamy and me.