08

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

His sister's keeper
Season 1 Episode 6

"Octavia!" I yelled but I could find her anywhere

"Octavia!" I yelled but I could find her anywhere. So I ran up to Bellamy who was looking inside all the tents.

"Bellamy!" I yelled making him turn around.

"I can't find her," I said to him breathing heavily.

"You're up?" I said looking at Clarke who was sitting in her tent while Jasper sleeping beside her.

"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." Making me roll my eyes at her.

"Relax, Raven's flares will work," I said to her.

"Her radio would've worked better," Clarke said making Bellamy change the subject.

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy asked Clarke.

"No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies." Clarke said.

"Clarke, we've checked the camp. She's not here." I said to her before she spoke up.

"Ok. I'll help you find her," Clarke said walking away making Bellamy and I follow behind.

"Let's check again," Clarke said.

"You go to the dropship," Clarke said to Bellamy.

"I'll check the rest of the tents," Clarke said before making me frown.

"What about me?" I asked making them stop.

"You'll check with me," Clarke said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not staying here looking through the tents. If Octavia is out there I'm going." I said angrily before going to my tent and packing some stuff.

"You can't go out there alone. Not when it's dark." Bellamy said making me turn around to look at him.

"Oh, yeah. Watch me." I said before pushing my way out of Bellamy and Clarke and grabbing some weapons.

"Madison!" Clarke said grabbing me by my arm.

"Look, I get you guys to want me to stay here, but Octavia is out there and I'm not leaving her there so either way we do it the easy way or the hard way," I said before Clarke let go of my arm before I glance and Bellamy who glared at me and that's when Bellamy broke the silence.