23

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Reapercussions
Season 2 episode 3

"I have to get you out of here!" I said to Anya as I picked her up and check the door that said like an emergency exit

I walked in that with her not caring what it was but I think I should've though better because their were no exit and no where else to go.

"What is this?" Anya asker me making me look at her.

"I don't know-," I said before we heard an alarm as Anya and I fell.

"Oh my god." I yelled as I hit my back to something as I looked around and saw dead Bodies.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I said as I I reached for Anya's hand.

"Give me your hand." I told her as she hesitated before she grabbed my hand.

"Let's go!" I said to her getting off from I don't know what.

"Come on. Get these clothes and dress up." I told her but she didn't move.

"I'm not leaving my people."

"Look, I get it. But we have to go. My people are here and they have guns and they can help us. Help you." I said to her before we heard voices from distant.

"There's more of them?" She asked before I shook my head.

"Reapers." I said as she went to grab something to fight.

"You can't fight your injured. Look I have a plan. Get back in there." I said helping her go again up.

One of the reapers began to push and another added more bodies making me close my eyes shut. Am I going to die? They kept putting more bodies making me wince.

Please stop. Is what I wanted to say but I didn't. I didn't want to get caught. I think Anya knew these people the way she looked at them, they were grounders her family.

She lost her family the way I lost the family I have in the camp. We're even but I know it hurts.

We heard a man scream as they killed him making me close my eyes shut, before I knew we were at a stop. I lift my head up a little bit and the reapers were distracted as this was our chance to run.