09

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Contents under pressure
Season 1 Episode 7

"This is a restricted channel

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself." We heard through the radio said.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now." Raven said to the radio while everyone crowded her.

"Clarke is my son with you?" We heard the Chancellor say making Clarke go quiet.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead." Clarke said tears streaming down her eyes.

"What? Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke said to Raven.

"It's not the radio. It's the storm." Raven told her as I let out a sigh.

"Hey!" I said to Octavia who stood next to me.

"Hey." She said to me while walking to Clarke. Octavia handed her a bottle.

"Ugh, Monty's moonshine," Clarke asked her.

"Pretty sure no germ can survive it," Octavia said and we heard more thunder and more movement.

"The storm is getting worst," I told them.

"Monroe, close the doors," Clarke asked Monroe.

"We still have people out there," Monroe responded.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet," Octavia asked.

"No. And neither is Bellamy." I told her,

"It's all right. They'll find some way to ride it out." Clarke assured us while we help her.

"Look. One suture Needle." Raven said handing Clarke a needle.

"Right. I still need something to close the wound." Clarke said.

"There's some wire on the second level. I used it for the tents." Octavia said to Clarke.

"Let's see it," Clarke asked Octavia.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells on the roof. That means they're hot. You got that?" Raven yelled to Octavia while she went up.