22

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Inclement weather
Season 2 episode 2

"Huh, old man gave you a gift

"Huh, old man gave you a gift." I said to her crossing my arms as she draw in the book.

"Yes, he did but I'm drawing the blue prints." She said to me as I went on top of her bed and watched her color the blue prints.

"My feelings for Bellamy gotten stronger." I said to her playing with my fingers.

"B-but I can't anymore." I said to her.

"He's gone." I told her as she looks at me grabbing My hand.

"He's not. You don't know that and we don't either." She said softly.

"Nice book." Jasper said making me laugh.

"Old man gave it to her." I said making Clarke roll her eyes at me.

"Shut up." She mumbled.

"It's not bad. Maybe they'll, uh, hang it on the walls here one day." He said to Clarke.

"Clarke griffin the amazing artist." I told her making her laugh again.

"Shut up." She said to me.

"Look who finally got released." Jasper said to me us. I haven't noticed that he was here.

"Hey." Miller said.

"Miller." I said with a smile as he smiled at me.

"Glad you're okay." I told him.

"Yeah. It only took, what, three surgeries?" He asked Maya making my eyes go wide open.

Only three?

Wow.

"I hear you're fitting right in." he told me making me tilt my head before looking at Maya making me scoff.

"Twice a day. Don't forget. He'll be okay in a few days. Here." He said giving him his bags.

"thanks." He said to her.

"I don't like her." I whispered to her making her agree.

"I don't trust her." She said making me nod.

"Look how Jasper is trying to get her. He has a thing for her." I said to Clarke before an alarm went off making me jump off the bed and so did Clarke.

"Hey, what's going on?" Clarke asked her.

"That signal means. A surface patrol is back, and someone needs medical attention. I have to go to quarantine." She said making me cross my arms.