16

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

The calm
Season 1 Episode11
Part 1

"You don't want the fire too big

"You don't want the fire too big." Octavia told one of the guys as he putt wood into the fire.

"So maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves." Octavia said as the boy smiled.

"You get that from your boyfriend. Grounder pounder." He said making Octavia as I glare at him, god, makes me wanna punch him in the face.

"She's right." Murphy said making me roll my eyes at him.

"A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat as well." Murphy said to the guy.

"You can't take the heat, got out of the smokehouse. Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. Just keep working." He told him making me roll my eyes at them.

"What a dick." I mumbled to Octavia.

"Your brother couldn't get you a better job? He Would think anything would be better than working in the meat furnace." Murphy said to Octavia as I tried to ignore him.

"Oh, probably. That just mean someone else would have to do it." Octavia said not taking on glance at Murphy as I heard his footsteps leaving the place.

"God, he makes me want to punch his face, right about now." I told her making her laugh at me.

"So.." she said to me with a small smile.

"So what?" I asked her making her glance up at me with a slightly smirk.

"Stop with that look." I told her as she laughed.

"What look?"

"The look you always give me when you know something." I told her making her laugh once again.

"You and Bellamy-," she said but she was cut off when an explosion happened.

"Octavia, Madison." Murphy said as he pulled me and Octavia out of there before everything started to fall making me and Octavia cough. As we made it out as we landed in the floor.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" Bellamy said a he knelt down to check if we were okay.

"Y-yeah, we're fine." I said to him.

"This is all your fault. We told you it was too much wood." Murphy said attacking the guy,

"get the hell away from me." He said trying to push Murphy away from him. Bellamy got up and separated both of them from killing each other.

"Hey! Hey! Hey stop! Save it for the grounders." Bellamy told them as Octavia got up from the ground and so did I.

"Well, now what the hell are we gonna do?" Octavia told her brother.