31

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Survival of the fittest
Season 2 episode 10

Bellamy left with Lincoln to Mount Weather

He didn't tell me and I didn't say goodbye. He just left without even telling me. I had to find out by Octavia.

She didn't want them to go either especially Lincoln since he had issues with it, but he went to help Bellamy get into Mount Weather. I would've helped but no body told me about it.

"It's a bad idea. Why would Clarke suggest the idea Bellamy had." I said annoyed crossing my arms remembering what Bellamy said about having a man on the inside.

"I don't know. I also said it's a bad idea but they said they had to." Octavia said rolling her eyes at what her brother and boyfriend said.

"They are trying to be hero's. Which is a bad idea." I said to Octavia as I sharped the point of my sword.

"How are you doing?" Octavia asked me.

"I'm fine." I said to just shrugging it off.

"I'm serious." Octavia said to me making me laugh.

"O, I'm fine. It wasn't that bad." I said to her.

"It was bad. The way you screamed." She said to me making me swallow thickly getting flashbacks. I saw every grounders face every time I close my eyes.

Every grounder that came up to me I saw there faces they were full of vengeance, anger, hatred.

They hated us but they were satisfied that they had a chance to hurt a Sky person and that person was me. But it's okay, I saved Raven from the painful experience. I was about to die. I didn't to save my friends. I did it. I could've done for Finn but I did.

"It hurts. But I'm fine. Physical? I'm fine. Mentally? I'm not fine. But I have to carry that with me. There's nothing I can do about it." I said to her before I got up and walked away from her.

If Bellamy can't get inside Mount Weather then, I'll just sacrifice myself to save my people.

I have this plan.

A plan a few people know.

Octavia, Raven, Lincoln and my dad.

A plan that if this doesn't go the way Clarke said it would.

I would've gone back and surrender and pretend to be on their side just to save my friends from being experiments to Mount Weather. I may be just a dumb blonde but it always has a little twist. Becoming a badass to save people they care about. And that's me right now. If lexa betrays us then I'll just pretend betray everyone myself to save them.