15

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

I am become Death
Season 1 Episode 10
Part 2

3rd PERSON

3rd PERSON

"All right. Show is over. Get back to your posts." Bellamy said as all of them kept watching as they were bringing out dead bodies outside and placing them outside of the drop ship. Bellamy walked a few inches closer to the drop ship to talk to Clarke,

"You got enough food in there, water?" Bellamy asked her as she nodded.

"Yeah. Some medicine might be nice." Clarke said tilting her head to the side.

"I'll see what I can do." Bellamy said with a smile on his face. Before Clarke turned around before Bellamy yelled.

"Octavia, Madison! Are you guys okay?" Bellamy asked them but he didn't hear no response when Clarke turned around as Bellamy walked closer.

"Bellamy, wait, they are not here." Clarke immediately told him making him stop at his tracks.

"I sent Octavia to see Lincoln." Clarke said to him.

"And what about Madison?" Bellamy asked her.

"She went after her because she said something about how Lincoln wouldn't tell Octavia." Clarke told him as his face turned cold and full of anger.

"Look. If there's a cure, he has it. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let her go. And Madison didn't want me to tell you because she knew how you would react." Clarke said as Bellamy glared at Clarke.

"If anything happens to them, you and me are gonna have problems." Bellamy said angrily walking away from Clarke.

"Bellamy... Bellamy!" Clarke yelled as he walked away from her and heading for the door.

"Out of my way!" Bellamy ordered them as they slowly turned around and his eyes were covered in blood.

"Dude, your eyes." One of them said as they all held their guns at the boy.

"Nobody touch him!" Another one said as Bellamy looked at him.

"Get to the drop ship now." Bellamy order him as he walked off as Raven walked closer to them before she saw another girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked her before she fainted and three of them grabbed a hold on her. The coughed blood and splattered all over the boys that helped her.