"Son..for son.."

"They are on the ship, they are tied up on the ship" I tell him, guilt also covering my face.

"Come on! I will show you!" Spider says as he clings onto Jakes arm, trying to guide him.

Spider looked ridiculous, especially since he was as tall as Jakes waist. It was almost like Jake was listening to a small child.

Jake pulls his arm away from Spider an leans down to his shook wife, who was scared for the future of her daughters.

"Let's go Neytiri, please" he says to her calmly.

Tears were pouring down her face, wails from her were heard every second.

Jake places his hands firmly on his wife's shoulders, looking her in her glassy eyes.

"Listen to me, listen..they have our daughters"

Neytiri stops screaming in heartbreak, slowly calming down although her breathing was still heavy.

"I need you with me" Jake says, rubbing his hand up and down her arm.

She glared him in the eyes, her sadness slowly turned into aggression.

"And I need you to be strong. Right now" he continues to tell her. He knew that his wife is a mighty warrior that will fight until finished.

Neytiri looks down at the ground, not saying a word.

"You have a strong heart, a strong heart!" Jake tells her as he places his right hand on her heart.

She looks up at him, her eyes meeting his.

He cups the side of her face in his left hand as she reaches for her fathers bow that was lying on the ground beside her. She slowly stands up as Jake is still looking at her, wanting an answer from his wife.

"Let's go get our daughters" says Jake, his wife holding her bow firmly like a staff on the ground. Her breath was still heavy, she was still sad about the fact that Quaritch was holding her daughters hostage.

The beloved Kiri who always had such a spirit that felt alive. And little Tuk, she was too innocent for this world.

Not saying a word, she walked over to her Ikran and got on. Lo'ak and I stared at her in surprise, we could feel the anger and sadness in her.

Neytiri flew away on her Ikran as Lo'ak and I stood up. "Dad, I would like to go with you." He persuaded, hoping that he could save his sisters.

"No son, you have done enough..."

Lo'ak sighs as he felt his heart break inside of him.

Neteyam and I walk up to him, his older brother places a hand on his shoulder. "We have been through a lot, maybe we shouldnt go" Neteyam says as I place my hand on his back, rubbing it in circles.

Jake and Spider get on an ilu and dive under the water, ready to find Kiri and Tuk.
————————————————————

Neteyam goes and sits down away from us, looking up at the sky. I could tell what was on his mind..all the stuff about Eywa. Lo'ak and I decided to leave him be, he needed his alone time.