My New Home

I had finally warmed up to the Omaticaya just like I had wished before.

The Na'vi started to accept us willingly into their open arms, which were once closed.
—————————————————

Tsireya and I had just woken up as we walked out into the open of the village.

In the past few days I had noticed that many boys had taken a liking to Tsireya. I always tried to give her a little nudge into making a new friend, or even something more than that.

Although her mind was still set heavily on Ma'ru.

She started to think about Ma'ru less and less, and eventually reached out to people. Seeing that made me really happy.

I looked over at the group of male teenage Na'vi who were looking over at Tsireya and I.

"I see you have an admirer." I say to Tsireya with a gleaming smile on my face, slightly but teasingly nudging her with my elbow.

She laughed and rolled her eyes at me as the 3 boys walked over.

One of them was a bit on the shorter side, slightly smaller than me. His braids were tucked behind his ears, let free loosely behind his back. His eyebrows were bushy and furrowed.

The second one has his hair half up-half down. His nose was a bit longer and you could see his sharp fangs piercing over his lips just ever so slightly. His cheeks were very rosy, a little tanish/pink glow to them.

The third boy was a bit taller than me, slightly towering over me. His braids were long and flowed down to his mid-back area. His eyes were a bit smaller and slanted, almost very threatening.

"Hello" the 2nd boy says to my sister, he said it very politely. I could tell that he was very nice and meaningful.

Tsireya smiled and also greeted him back. They had a little bit of a conversation that I wasn't paying too much attention to. I pulled my focus back into them when she excused herself from the group. I didn't know what he had said but he clearly said something wrong.

But by the look on his face, I could tell that it was on accident.

I was thinking about Tsireya so deeply that I didn't notice that the 3rd boy who was standing in front of me, was talking to me.

"So, are you with anyone?" I heard him ask me, that was the question that definitely pulled me back in.

Before I could even answer his question, I felt the presence of someone standing beside me.

I felt a slim arms reach from behind my waist and wrap around me, slightly tugging me in towards his body.

"Yes, she is with someone." I hear in a defensive tone. I looked to my right and slightly upward to see Loak looking at the group of boys. His face was furrowed and clearly angry.

A slight smile spread across my face as I watched the boys look at one another and turn away. Whispering to one another.

I turned to Loak and we both laughed at their reactions.

—————————————————-

I had made so many friends and memories here already.

I will always miss my home village but this place already feels like home.

Loak was riding on his Ikran with me sitting behind him, my arms wrapped around tightly as I felt the breeze of the air flow through my body.

The forest was so beautiful, all of the plants glowed at nighttime. Creating this beautiful aura in the atmosphere.

I never wanted to leave these moments.

I am so grateful that I met Loak and his whole family, although we have been through a lot to get here. I am happy I stayed for it all.

HI EVERYONE!!! Sadly this is the end of it all leaving y/n at her new home with the Omaticaya. I apologize for not updating in 2 weeks. There has been a lot going on recently and I haven't had much energy or time to continue writing. But happy early Valentines Day!!