Footprints

We all burst into a widespread panic, nothing like this has ever happened.

I was running around the village, looking inside peoples Maruis, looking under the nets, everywhere.

Then that's when I saw him..Spider. I saw that cave man walking by as he was also apparently looking for Tuk as well.

I felt rage flood into my eyes as I raced over to him.

I could See fear flush his face as I got closer.

I got Face to face with him, pushing my finger into his chest.

"Where is she?!" I just knew that Spider had something to do with the disappearance of Tuk.

"I promise, I don't know!" He screamed as more villagers joined the scene.

"Oh you fat liar!!" I scream in his face before jumping on top of him, taking him down to the ground. Pushing his head into the sand.

"I know you did it!! Just tell me where she is!" I screamed at him as I grabbed his shoulders, shaking him around.

"I- I don't know!" He tried to mumble through the sand and the force of me shaking him.

More people from the village gathered around to watch as the human boy got his face beaten into the sand of the shore.

That's when I felt multiple hands pulling me off of Spider.

I kicked and tried to get loose as they dragged me away from him even more.

It was Lo'ak and Neteyam, they were the ones who dragged me away.

Shouldnt they care? Their own sister just went missing and it's all because of Spider.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Neteyam looks at me with a confused but also angry look on his face.

"He is the reason why Tuk is missing!" I say, escaping from their grasp and turning around to face them as I angrily point at the weak human boy on the floor with blood staining the sand.

I see Lo'ak sigh with sadness, "Y/n..Spider didn't do this. Tuk could just be hiding from all of us for fun. She used to do this back in our old home." He tells me, gesturing to all of the hiding spots around him.

I shake my head in denial, you have got to be kidding me. "Seriously?! This boy saved Quaritch! And you all really believe that Quaritch isn't behind all of this?"

I see my father step up to us. "No! Don't say another word! Quaritch is not behind this, don't put worry upon our people!" Father says to me angrily, he was being so kind earlier. But now he wasn't understanding me, just like he used to be.

"Oh wow! Just like how he said that he was going to come for us all one by one!?" I say, stepping closer to him. He doesn't realize the threat that Quaritch holds onto all of us.

"Quit it!" Jake says as he steps in between my father and I, placing his hands in front of us to push us a part.

"You will regret this!" I yell at everyone as I walk away from the scene.

I couldn't hear all of the nonsense anymore. My little Tuk is gone and nobody is even trying to help her. They all just think that she is playing "hide and seek".

I sit down on the shore, hugging my knees into my chest as I watch the beautiful waves crash onto the sand of Pandora.

I hear Lo'ak growing closer as he sits down right beside me. A silence filled the air at first.

"Y/n-" he starts saying until I cut him off.

"Lo'ak, I love you but I really don't want to hear it right now." I say in a angered sort of tone. If I was a cartoon then I would most likely have smoke coming out of my ears.

I hear a sigh leave his lips, "you are right, I'm sorry. I should be reassuring you...not going against you." He says to me as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his warm and relaxed boy.

I turn my head to look up at him and his bright yellow eyes. Almost like he had a ball of the sun within his eyes.

"We will find Tuk, okay?" He says to me as he looks down at me.

I slightly smile and nod at him as I turn my head to look back at the beach as I lay my head into his chest.

I could feel his rapid heart beat, after all this time he still got nervous around me.

That's when I saw it..

"Lo'ak look!" I say, shooting my head off of his chest as I point to the sand.

Lo'aks mouth dropped open as he studied the sand.

"Is that, Quaritches footprints?" He says to me.