Purple Flowers

I was laying in the sandy area where Lo'ak and I had previously mated. Our lives were going great, I really wasn't in the mood for anything bad to happen to us.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you and Kiri hanging out so much more than usual?" He asked me, laying on his back with his head staring into the beautiful morning sky.

"What do you mean?" I reply, turning my head to him as he still keeps his beautiful eyes on the sky.

"You know, y'all have gotten a lot closer recently."

I turn my head back to look up at the world of blue above me.

"Girl talk." I say as I chuckle, causing him to sit up and look down at me.

"Nah nah nah, I'm not taking that answer." He says, lightly flicking me in the forehead as a tease.

I laugh and don't answer as I put my hand onto my forehead. "Have y'all been talking bad about me?!" He says, almost with a pout.

He was like a big toddler, always having to be watched and given attention to.

"No! We have just been planning some stuff."

He stays silent, glaring at me for not getting straight to the point.

"Okay, okay! We are setting Tsireya on a date with Ma'ru tonight!" I sit up, playfully punching him in the shoulder.

He gives a sigh of relief, "thank Eywa, I thought you were gonna say that you have a thing for my sister." He says, placing a hand on his heart.

"What's wrong with that?" I reply with a teasing grin as he scoffs at me and tackles me back onto the soft sand.

He landed on top of me, I felt my heart beating throughout my whole body as the sand underneath me felt like pillows.

Before I knew it, our lips were connected. Almost sending a shocking feeling down my spine.

We giggled as he climbed his way off of me.
————————————————————

I was holding my saddle, about to put it onto my ilu.

That's when I saw Ma'ru walking on the beach, being greeted by my parents and the villagers.

I threw my saddle onto the ground and ran over to see him again. "Ma'ru!!!" I yell as he pulls me into a hug.

"So what did you call me here for?" He asks me in a curious way.

He noticed the grin growing onto my face. "No, no, whatever it is I'm not doing it." He says, waving his hands infront of him.

"No, no, whatever it is I'm not doing it." I say back to mock how he said it before, placing my hands on my hips.

Ma'ru rolled his eyes and suggested that I started speaking before he changed his mind.
————————————————————
"You want me to go on a date with Tsireya?!"

I nod excitedly as he takes a deep breath to process what he was just told.

I smiled as he agreed to going on the date.

Kiri and I stood up and jumped up and down squealing, almost like all those cheesy teenage girls when they are told that a guy likes them...that shit.

Once we eventually calmed down, we started more of our plan. "Okay, so Kiri can help Ma'ru prepare while I can tell Tsireya."

Kiri looks at me and nods as she grabs Marus hand, dragging him out of the Marui. It was almost like he was just kidnapped by the look on his face.

I walked out of the Marui and spotted Tsireya who was sitting all by herself on the beach.

I walked over to her and plopped down next to her as sand immediately started to stick to my legs.

"I have a question, Tsireya." I say to her, drawing circles and lines in the sand with my fingers as my legs are crossed.

She looks at me with those adorable, lovable eyes. "Yes?"

"What do you think about Ma'ru?" I say, hoping that I wasn't dumping all of it onto her so suddenly.

I saw a sparkle in her eye grow brighter, but then it dimmed. "He's great, he's really sweet and I would love to be with him. But I don't think he would ever like me.." she responds, breaking eye contact with me.

Sadness flows across my face, "why wouldn't he like you? Your amazing" I say to her encouragingly, placing my hand on top of hers.

For once, I actually saw a smile spread across her face. I firmed my grasp onto her hand and took her to Kiri who already talked to Mary more about the situation.

Kiri looked at me with questioning eyes.

"She said yes, she likes Ma'ru!" I say as I let go of her hand and hug my sister tightly.

That's when I turned around to see Lo'ak and Neteyam, a thin layer of sadness was on top of Neteyams face.

I honestly felt bad for Neteyam, but Tsireya likes Ma'ru.

Lo'ak and Neteyam walked by as Ma'ru came into the room, holding a flower.

He took his steps towards Tsireya and placed a flower in her hair. The flower was a lavender, purple color that looked beautiful on her.

They didn't exchange any words, but they definitely read each others faces.

For once in a long, long time...I saw Tsireya genuinely smile.