I will always be there for you

"Son..for son.."

The terror on Spiders face was real, his eyes gleamed up to mine. He knew that I was serious.

I could see how Quaritch's eyes changed, like he was debating his decision. I guess he really did care akut Spider after all.

He sighed, looking into Spiders eyes as he released my daughter and threw her onto ground.

Hearing a groan from Kiri as she hit the floor.

Kiri quickly crawled over to Jake and Tuk, staying by their side at all cost.

Relief spread across my face as my breathing slowed down. I released Spider, causing him to gradually trip.

I ran over to my family, willing to protect them.

"Spider get them out of here!" Jake orders to the human boy who took a hold of Kiris arm.

I glared him a look for touching her in such way. The boy released my daughters arm, I never knew if they had feelings for eachother or if they just cared about one another. Either way, I didn't really want that to happen.

"I owe you a death!" Quaritch says to me, pointing in my face.

I growl at him, the man still thought that he killed my son, Neteyam. How pathetic.

My youngest daughter grabs into my arm. "Mom! Come on please!" Tiny Tuk tries to drag me away from the scene, but I hold back, glaring at the man who has been after my family since the start.

We all slowly back away into the water, all eyes still on him.

"I will come for your family Jake..and when I do, I will kill every one of you!" The man yells at my husband.

Kiri, Spider and Tuk were chin deep in the ocean waters while Jake was still on the ship, having his moment with Quaritch.

I could tell that Jake was about to do something he might regret.

"Then let's get it done" he says as he runs toward Quaritch, knife in hand.

The fight, swinging at eachother and trying to stab one another. It was getting out of hand.

"Jake!" I yell as I see a burst of flames along the lines of the water around us.

The flames spreading over the water, quickly growing toward us.

"Get back..get back!" Spider urges as we all make our way back to the ship so we wouldn't be burned by the flames.

The water flows onto the ship with a strong current, my hand holding onto Tuk.

The current starts to pull Tuk down near a hole in the ship that leads to the basement floors. I was holding onto my daughter with all of my strength.

Then, my hand slips. I look to see Tuk getting dragged down into the hole by the strong water.

Without any second thoughts, I dive into the hole to get her.

"Go! Swim, climb up!" I tell her, guiding her through the ship as we step up a small flight of stairs.

The water was catching up to us quickly, we ran down the hallway until Tuk tripped, causing me to fall behind her. I could hear her loud screams as she caught a glimpse of the water that was not too far behind.

I picked her up and pushed her along to keep going. "Go go go!" I Tell her, glancing back every few seconds.

We reached a door that wouldn't budge, it was our only way to go. The lights flickered all around us, shining it's yellow glow.