"Even if it means I must die again."

Everyone was missing Tuk more and more. It honestly seemed like the people of the village were started to give up. And I hated my father for that. He knows how much we have all grown to love Tuk and yet, he still doesn't do anything to change that.

Jake and Neytiri never say a word about Tuk anymore, they try to hide the sadness on their faces and it honestly breaks me inside.

Lo'ak has been trying his best to hide it but he is so easy to see through.

Since the day that I had seen those footprints, it wouldn't leave my mind. Where would he have taken her?

I needed a break from all of it so I walked to the dock and grabbed a saddle off of the rack.

I made a clicking noise in the back of my throat to call an ilu to me. Multiple of them swam around the dock, making chirps and they swarmed around.

I places the saddle on one of the ilus and hopped on.

The ilu soon started to speed off into the ocean.

I didn't know exactly where I was going but I was admiring the nature of Eywa.

We went out far enough to where you couldn't see the village from afar.

That's when I saw my spirit sister, I rode the ilu over to her.

We greeted each other, I had always loved my spirit sister.

I always told her about my problems, troubles, and worries whenever I had any that needed to be told.

And she always listened.

"Something is worrying you, I can tell." Says my spirit sister as her eye is in line with my face.

She was right, everything has been bothering me recently.

"It's Tuk, she has gone missing and Quaritch took her but nobody believes me!" I sign to her while also speaking out loud.

Although Tulkuns don't have facial expressions, I could almost picture a look on her face.

"The Tulkuns have been talking, Quaritch took Tuk and has her on a massive ship that the skypeople sent!" She says to me.

Shock filled my face, I knew it was Quaritch. "That's horrible! I have to do something." I sign to her frantically.

Knowing that Tuk is on that boat, a helpless child trapped by that man.

"You can't go by yourself! Get others." She tells me before I agree and ride back to the village on my ilu.

The second that I arrive back to the village, Lo'ak is already waiting for me by the dock. His arms were crossed and he was pacing back and forth.

I get off my ilu and place the saddle back onto the rack before walking over to Lo'ak.

"I should've believed you!" He bursts out at me, placing his hands onto my shoulders as he looks into my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I say to him, my eyes looking all over the place. Nothing seemed to be wrong or out of order.

"Spider is gone! And he took Kiri with him!" He says to me, almost flailing his arms around.

Of course it was Spider, I knew that he had to be a part of this.

"I went for a chat with my spirit sister, she said that Quaritch has Tuk trapped on a massive boat that the skypeople sent!" I tell him.

He shook his head at looked at the ground.

"No, no this can't be happening again" he says as he puts his hands onto his head.

"Lo'ak they will be okay." I tell him as I hold both of his hands in mine.

"We have to get them, we can't leave them there!" He says, still extremely stressed out.

Lo'ak has already been through this once before, I didn't want him to go through it all again.

"We will Lo'ak, we will."

That's when I see Neteyam walking towards us as he had probably seen and heard the whole situation.

Lo'ak and I both look at him, expecting him to say something.

"I am coming too." He says calmly but firmly.

I couldn't help but remember what had happened the first time.

"No you are not." I say to him, looking at the bullet scar from the first battle.

The look on his face was more stern now.

"Tuk and Kiri are my sisters, I will do anything to protect them. Even it means that I die again." He says, not breaking eye contact with me or Lo'ak.

Loak and I look at each other before Loak takes a step towards his brother.

"I can't let you go, I can't loose you again!" He says.

Neteyam places his hands onto Lo'aks shoulders, looking into his teary eyes.

"I will be okay."