Chapter 5

The boys glanced towards the entrance in horror as the voice called out again, "What should I be mad about, Gravedigger?

Unknown to the them, Fallen King caught Scout sneaking into the room so naturally he went to check it out. A Tower creeping around near a Titan was concerning to say the least. Scout froze, wide eyed at the Titan as Grave scrambled over his words.

" U- Umm... I-Umm... "

" The truth boys... Now."

The children looked at one another hopping one of them could come up with something to say. Seeing he got no response, Fallen took a step forward making Scout flinch in fear. Staring right back at him were two blue orbs which cut right through his very soul. He felt his blood run cold as the Titan locked eyes with him.
Fallen knew his son was a skilled liar therefore getting information out of him would be a hussle, on the Tower boy, however, he had the upper hand. With another intimidating step, Scout blurted out in a single breath.

"I told Gravedigger a story about Krampus and how he was sealed for being too dangerous into a different dimension and I thought he knew about it but he didn't so I went to ask the Commander if it was true and it was and and-"

The young man clamped his mouth shut with his hands. Gravedigger looked at his father in terror expecting the absolute worse reaction. For him to yell, to threaten him to... To keep his stern expression on... To turn around and leave?

" Wait, father! "

Gravedigger stumbled as he got up to follow the older Titan upon registering his departure.

"Wait! Where are you going?!"

He ran after him, struggling to keep up as he barely heard his answer.

"To have a talk with the Commander."

Oh no..this could not end well.
Grave froze in his tracks, watching as Fallen reached the Commander's office. The man opened the door without even bothering to knock, making the Commander jolt up from his paperwork. Grave stayed at the door, listening in with Scout who arrived soon after him. It was the Commander's annoyed tone they heard first. "You know there is a thing called knocking."

Fallen gazed down upon the slightly punier man. His expression unreadable, almost tensed as he simply asked. "Where is my brother?"

Commander stared back at him dumbfounded, "B- What?"

"What did you horrible people do to him?"

"WHAT on Creator's Earth are you on about?!"

"Krampus... Where is he?"

Commander huffed as realization hit him like a train. He mumbled under his breath, "...Creator damn it Scout..."

The Titan clenched his fist as he closed in on the man, "I ask again. Where is he?"

The Tower sneered. Oooh how he hated feeling cornered.. He really was starting to get angry at the Titan's bold behavior, "Look, I don't know. Okay? The commander before me sealed him in some magic dimension using some old as heck spells. I was never told where, when or how anything happened. That's all"