Chapter 6

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WERE BEHIND THIS?!" yelled Lord Sinister, sitting up from his falling chair.

The meeting room shook as his voice echoed, making a few Titans flinch . He always had a hunch the Towers were the reason his older brother disappeared ever since it happened but hearing it first hand was still shocking. He felt his blood boil as his nails dug into the table, eyes staring at him from all sides. He looked at Fallen, his dear brother was in the middle of the room surrounded by the tables their kin sat at. He was brave for sitting in front of so many Titans both elder and young, dangerous and  peaceful, eyeing him down.

Fallen continued, his voice even, hiding his nerves, "You heard me. The current Commander admitted his predecessor was the one who did it."

Sinister's eyes glowed a vicious yellow, his locks slowly turning red as they caught fire, "I'll kill those idiots if it's the last thing I do-"

"ENOUGH Sinister! You are scaring the children!"

The thundering voice belonged to none other than Void Reaver. Fallen may have hated the idea of seeing his father unprompted but Krampus was his son as well, he needed to know the truth about his possible demise.

Frost Spirit and his younger cousin Ducky Doom squirmed a little at the argument of being the youngest there. The spotlight being flicked on them which Frost despised. He was by no means a child anymore but was still treated as such compared to his older kin. Most of the other titans kept quiet, sharing whispers and opinions between each other, from time to time gazing towards them or the furious Sinister.

"And what was this about a portal, Fallen?" asked Swordmaster who tried to keep them on track, holding the hand of an angered Void Reaver as he sat down.

Fallen took in a deep breath, struggling to keep his composure under the weight of the gazes set on him, as well as the gravity of the rather personal situation. He sighed quietly, "The man said they have done it through a portal to a different dimension. A wasteland of sorts. The previous Commander apparently had her ways with magic."

"Could it possibly be Titan magic?" inquired Penumbras, raising his hand to attract their attention akin to a child during a lesson.

The headknight was here to keep company for his Mistress more than anything. But the mention of magic did catch his wavering attention, being one of the only Titans who still knows how to use the ancient spells left in old books. A fellow spell wielder of this caliber could serve as either a great servant or a terrifying enemy to the Eclipse Kingdom.

Fallen shook his head, "I am not certain. I was not told anything beyond that."

"Curious stuff really... But why should we join this cause? My army and I never met Krampus, and a war for someone I don't know does not seem appealing." intervened Umbra rather uninterested as she cleaned her nails.

Her Headknight grabbed her hand, coaxing her genlty, "My Mistress, we should know what the issue is about."

"Well, we know now. But we have better things to prepare for than this."

"My Mistress-"

"This is a family matter.... Gross. We do not have any relation with this and that's final." she concluded, standing up from her chair.