3

No POV

Ryujin's morning classes went as usual, while Yeji kept thinking about a particular girl.

During lunch, Yeji excused herself from her friends and went to Ryujin's table.

When she got there, the whole team was shocked. Yeji however, did not see Ryujin.

"Is Shin Ryujin here?" She asked.

"Not yet, but I'm sure she will be in a bit" their captain replied.

"Please tell her to meet me at my office after lunch" Yeji said.

"Of course" Jeongyeon replied.

"Thanks" Yeji said and walked back to her table.

"What was that about?" Lisa asked as she sat down with her food.

"She's supposed to tutor Ryujin" Winter replied casually.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about this?! I have to go tease Yeji about it I'll be right back" Lisa said as she ran off.

Lisa's the vice captain of the team, she's also one of Yeji's close friends. She prefers to sit with the team because she doesn't want to listen to people talk about assignments throughout lunch.

"Where's she off to?" Heejin asked when she arrived.

"To tease Yeji" Chaeyoung said.

"About what?" Hyunjin asked from behind Heejin.

"Why don't we wait for Ryujin to arrive and ask her to explain it to you" Winter said. "I wanna eat, not explain something I'm not even involved in"

"Same here" Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon said in unison.

Soon after, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna arrived. "Where's Lisa?" Chaeryeong asked.

Jeongyeon pointed to Yeji's table. "By the way Yeji told u to meet her at her office after lunch" she said to Ryujin.

"Ok" Ryujin replied as she sat down.

"So, what's all this about?" Heejin asked.

"Yeji's gonna tutor me" Ryujin said. "Science and English"

Heejin and Hyunjin both burst out laughing, "Hope she can handle your dumbass" Hyunjin said after she finished laughing.

Ryujin just rolled her eyes at them and started eating.

"Do that more often and it might get stuck up there" Jeongyeon nagged. She had always been the mom of their group.

Lunch was over and Ryujin was headed to Yeji's office.

When she arrived, she knocked on the door and went in. She saw Yeji reading what seems to be a document at her desk.

Yeji looked up and smiled at Ryujin. "Have a seat" she said.

"Do you need something?" Ryujin asked as she sat down in front of the student president.

"I'm sure you already know that I'm going to be the one tutoring you for the time being" Yeji said. "We're going to need a schedule, when are you free?"

"Well, as long as it's after school on Tuesday or Thursday it should be fine, I'm free for the whole day on Saturday" Ryujin said.

"How about the other days?" Yeji asked, eyes glued on the monitor in front of her, trying not to make too much eye contact with the ace.

"I have a job you know" Ryujin replied.

"Right." Yeji had forgotten that Ryujin has a part time job.

"Alright then." Yeji said again after typing on her keyboard. "It will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 4pm to 6pm."

"Where?" Ryujin asked, getting straight to the point.

"Right, where do you prefer?" Yeji asked, not really wanting clean up her room.

"How about my place? I live alone so it wouldn't be a problem" Ryujin suggested but she's really just too lazy to leave her house again after she just got back.

"I'm going to need your address" Yeji said, finally looking at the other girl.

"I'd text it to you but I don't have your number" Ryujin said.

Yeji put her hand out, gesturing for Ryujin's phone, the other girl willingly handed it over.

"You look like you're confiscating it" Ryujin said.

"Shut up" Yeji whined.

Ryujin chuckled, finding it cute.

"I'll see you later, I guess" Ryujin said before leaving.

Confused, Yeji looked at the date, it was a Tuesday, meaning she would have to go to Ryujin's house later.

Later during class, Ryujin couldn't stop thinking about the student president.

She had her long brown hair tied up in a high ponytail with light make-up on. Ryujin however, was mesmerized by her cat-like eyes.

Ryujin was unconsciously checking the cat eyed woman out but Yeji didn't seem to realize as she was busy staring at her monitor.

'She's cute' Ryujin thought, before focusing more on the lesson.