7

No POV

While making their way to the nurse's office, Ryujin spoke, "I can go by myself, really"

"No, I still have to speak with you after this" Yeji said.

" 'bout what?" Ryujin asked.

"Y'know, how the fight started and all that" Yeji replied.

Ryujin only hummed in response when they reached the nurse's office.

Ryujin opened the door, being greeted by the nurse, who is probably used to this by now.

The nurse told Ryujin to sit on one of the beds before another student came in, he looked like he was about to faint.

The nurse immediately assisted the boy to another bed.

"Yeji, can you put some ointment on the cut on her neck? It's in the drawer with the cotton buds" the nurse asked politely.

Yeji nodded. Though, she didn't see the cut before, she was surprised that the nurse had noticed it.

She took the ointment and cotton buds out of the drawer and started applying some on Ryujin's wound.

Ryujin hissed in pain as the cotton bud touches her wound, with a little too much pressure.

"Sorry" Yeji apologized. She gulped before continuing to apply the ointment lightly.

After that, they headed to the head mistress's office to discuss the fight.

"So, how did the fight start?" The head mistress asked.

"She wasn't watching where she was going" Beomgyu said, pointing at Ryujin.

"I only touched your shoulder" Ryujin defended.

"Well if you watched where you were going, you wouldn't even have touched a single hair" Beomgyu argued.

Ryujin was about to argue back but they got stopped by the head mistress. "Settle down. I'll just check the CCTV footage"

At that, Beomgyu gulped. He shouldn't be at the cafeteria then, he simply skipped his classes.

"It seems like Ryujin didn't bother you at all" the head mistress spoke. "Your actions were irrelevant"

"Ma'am" Yeji spoke from behind Ryujin and Beomgyu. "It says here Beomgyu was supposed to be in Chemistry during that time"

The head mistress raised her eyebrows, "How about Ryujin?"

"PE" Yeji replied.

"Where was your class, Ryujin?" The head mistress asked.

"The field" Ryujin simply replied. The field was only next to the cafeteria.

"So you skipped classes, Beomgyu?" The head mistress asked, rhetorically.

Beomgyu only nodded.

"I'll give you 3 options." She spoke. "Community service for a month, two-month suspension that will be in your permanent record, or no soccer for 3 months" she knew how much soccer meant to Beomgyu, he did everything to get in the team.

Beomgyu was left speechless. "But... That's not fair!"

"It is very fair Beomgyu. You not only skipped classes but you also started a fight for nothing" The head mistress replied, firmly.

Beomgyu thought for a second, "Guess... I'll do community service"

"Great, you'll start tomorrow"

"What?!"

"It's the consequences of your actions Beomgyu, you're free to go" the head mistress dismissed them.

Once they stepped out of the door, Beomgyu said, "You're lucky this time, Shin", earning a glance from Yeji.

He walked away, leaving the two girls alone.

(Sorta short chapter but I just finished my exams yesterday and I think I'm gonna fail history :D)