16

No POV

When Yeji woke up, she was shocked to see that she was sleeping next to her crush.

'This isn't how I slept last night' she thought to herself. However, upon remembering how she had slept, she slightly blushed. 'I was probably heavy for her to move'

She then quickly got up to check the time. Seeing that it was 9:30am, she quietly opened the door and left the room, closing the door behind her.

She quickly went to her room, choosing a sweater and loose jeans, she went into the shower, intending to hang out with Lia after her crush leaves.

After showering and changing, she went downstairs to see what she would be having for breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked the maid.

"Oh, Miss Hwang. It's french toast" she replied.

"Is it done yet?" The brown haired asked.

"Almost" the maid replied, shifting her attention back to the kitchen.

While waiting, Yeji decided to check on Ryujin. She opened the door is the guest room the other girl stayed in to see that she was still asleep.

'This girl' Yeji thought to herself.

"WAKE UP THE SUN IS SETTING ALREADY" she yelled.

Ryujin groaned. "5 more minutes"

"I'm going out after this so unless u want to-" Yeji wasn't able to finish her sentence when Ryujin jolted up.

"I'm up" she said as she stretched her limbs. "Wait, where are my clothes?"

"What do u mean?" Yeji questioned.

"A maid came in and took it last night" Ryujin replied.

"Oh. They probably washed it. I'll go get it" Yeji said as she walked towards the laundry room.

There, she found Ryujin's clothes from last night. Washed and folded neatly.

She picked it up and headed back to the guest room.

"Here" she said, tossing the clothes on the bed. "Hurry up, breakfast is probably ready"

"It's fine, I don't ea-"

"Well u are today so hurry up"

"Fine, geez"

With that, Ryujin hopped off the bed and into the guest room shower.

After she finished showering, she changed into yesterday's clothes.

'Well, at least I saved my water bill' she thought before gathering her things so she could leave after having breakfast.

'Oh right, the charger' she remembered.

She put her things inside her backpack and swung it over her shoulder, heading out the door.

"That was quick" Yeji commented as she saw the dark haired walk out the room. "Did u even shower properly?"

The latter rolled her eyes as she sat down on the stool next to the brunette. "Ooo french toast"

"Oh right, here's your charger" she said as she placed it on the counter top.

"I completely forgot about that-" Yeji replied.

"I should've took it home" Ryujin joked.

"You'd be a thief" the brunette commented.

"Which is why I didn't"

"Well u wanted to"

"But I didn't"

"U still thought about it"

"I still didn't"

"Kids, kids, stop bickering while eating, u might choke" their playful quarrel was interrupted by a deep voice.

"Dad? I thought u were busy today" Yeji asked in surprise.

"I was just heading out, actually. Have fun with your friend" Mr Hwang lightly pecked Yeji's head before leaving with his briefcase.

"Your parents work on weekends?" Ryujin asked.

"Only my dad, why?" Yeji questioned the younger.

"Your mom was looking for u before she left this morning" Ryujin replied.

"She was probably going out to meet clients or something" Yeji said.

"Isn't that technically working?" Ryujin asked.

"I guess" Yeji replied.

After they finished breakfast, they both left the house, aiming to go to their own destinations.

"YEJI RYUJIN" they heard a feminine voice yell out.

They both turned their head to see Lia standing with her hands on her hips.

  O
≤))≥ literally like that
_/\_

"COME HERE" Lia yelled again.

"THERE'S TWO OF US AND ONE OF U. SHOULDN'T IT BE U COMING HERE" Yeji yelled back, earning a snicker from Ryujin.

"I'M LAZY" Lia yelled again.

"Your neighbours probably hate us now" Ryujin whispered.

Yeji chuckled and gestured Lia to come over, followed with a glare.

"Oh my god, u didn't shower?" Lia said as soon as she reached the two.

"Excuse me, I did" Ryujin replied sassily.

"So u didn't change?" Lia asked again with the same amount of sass.

"The audacity. I did!" Ryujin acted offended.

"We literally FaceTimed last night" Yeji butted in.

"Oh right. I forgot" Lia replied.

"U should get your brain checked" Ryujin commented.

"Excuse me?!" Lia exclaimed.

"So why did u yell for us?" Yeji asked, breaking the friendly argument.

"I just wanted to hang out" Lia replied with a smirk. "Unless y'all were gonna hang out without me"

"I just wanted to go home" Ryujin said.

"Well too bad" Lia replied. "You're stuck with us now"

"Where are we even going?" Yeji asked.

"The mall" Lia simply replied.

"Why?" Yeji asked again.

"I wanted to get our hair dyed" Lia replied.

"Did u even ask your mom?" Yeji asked. Their school didn't have a rule that says they can't dye their hair.

"Yes. She said okay" Lia replied.

"How 'bout mine?" Yeji asked again.

"I asked her last night, she said okay as well. So no need to ask so many questions." Lia said as she got into her family car. "To the mall" she told the driver.

Yeji and Ryujin followed suit, although Ryujin's eyes were still glued on her phone screen.

"Who u talking to?" Lia asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ryeong. Apparently Yuna got drunk last night"

"Isn't she like 15?" Yeji asked with wide eyes.

"Yep" Ryujin replied, popping the 'p'.

"Well I hope that hangover's treating her well" Lia joked, trying to lighten the serious mood.

Not long after, they had reached the mall.

(It's 1am rn but I don't feel sleepy so here we are :D )