20

No POV

After they all settled down with their food and drinks, Lia wanted to get to know the other two a little better.

"Y'know, we've never really done a proper introduction" she started.

Chaeryeong stared at Ryujin, she was never really good with self-introductions.

"Uhm-" Ryujin said.

"I wasn't talking to u" Lia cut her off.

"Yea, you're on your own" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong.

"Uh, I'm Chaeryeong and I'm in the same class as Ryujin"

"I'm Yuna, I'm 15 but I'm not. A. Child."

Yeji chuckled at her words.

"Hey! Do u like getting called a child when u were 15?" Yuna whined.

"I don't think any of us ever got called child" Ryujin replied.

"Hmph! Maybe I should stop hanging out with people older than me" Yuna said.

"Sure" Ryujin replied, getting a smack in the arm from Chaeryeong.

"She might die trying something stupid!" Chaeryeong exclaimed, causing all the girls to burst into laughter, except Yuna, of course.

"Yah! When have I ever done something stupid?!" she questioned.

"Let's see..... U shook the hell out of a vending machine once 'cause your drink got stuck"

"U also smacked someone because u thought it was Ryujin"

"She what?!" Lia exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

"Oh my god!" Yuna whined. "It was a mistake!"

"Just like u-"

"Ryujin!" Yeji intervened.

"What?!"

The girls then turned into a chaotic mess, Yeji and Chaeryeong trying to stop the two Shins from arguing while Lia just watched as she ate.

"Look at those girls" Lia heard a lady say. "Remember when we were like that?"

"The good times" another lady said. "Now we're stressing with work"

Lia looked over her shoulders to see a familiar woman talking with the barista.

"Hey Yej" Lia called out.

"Hm?" Yeji hummed.

"Doesn't that lady look familiar?" Lia asked.

"Isn't that your 11th grade History teacher?" Yeji responded, still trying to pull Ryujin away from Yuna.

"Oh shi-" Lia said as the memory of her failing her History test pops up.

Yeji chuckles and refocuses on pulling her crush away from her friend.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Chaeryeong said with a high voice.

"Unnie said I was a mistake!"

"It just slipped!"

"So u mean it?!"

"Wha-"

"Okay, why don't we just finish up and go home? That sounds better" Yeji snapped, not liking her noisy surroundings.

"Sure" Ryujin agreed, finishing up her drink. She had to admit, Yeji can be REAL scary when she's mad.

"Whipped" Yuna whispered.

"What did u say?" Yeji asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Nothing" Yuna replied, understanding why the older Shin quickly backed out.

"Oh damn" Chaeryeong commented. "I wouldn't mind hanging out with u guys every day"

Lia chuckled. "I can't believe you've put up with them for so long"

"Honestly, sometimes I just leave them and act like I don't know them"

"I mean... It's a good alternative"

"Oh, Lia, is that u?" Lia heard the same lady from earlier call out.

'Oh fuck' Lia thought.

She turned around to meet her former teacher. "Oh Ms. Kim, didn't see u there" Lia said, making Yeji snicker.

"How are u doing in History?" Ms. Kim asked.

"I'm improving" Lia replied, hearing Yeji suppress her laughter.

"Well good to know, have fun with your friends" the teacher said before leaving.

"I will" Lia said, glaring at the ginger.

When the teacher finally left, Yeji burst out into laughter.

"The fu-" Ryujin said, giving a scared look. "Did u get possessed?!"

"Lia failed History in that teacher's class!" Yeji managed to say in between her laughter. "And she's not improving.."

"Oh damn-" Ryujin said before joining Yeji.

"I can't with both of u" Lia said, putting her hand over her forehead.

"Where'd the other two go?" She asked.

"Washroom" Ryujin replied.

"They go together? Damn" Lia commented.

"It's for 'safety purposes'" Ryujin said.

"Honestly, I wouldn't let a 15 year old go to a public washroom alone as well" Yeji said.

"I will never understand" Ryujin said.

"Of course u won't, when have u ever cared for your friends?" Yeji asked sarcastically.

"Mind u, I was the one u clung onto when there was a thunderstorm" Ryujin replied sassily.

"Foul!" Lia exclaimed.

Yeji huffed while Ryujin... "Hah! Third Victory today!"

"What is wrong with u.." Chaeryeong commented as she came back from the washroom with Yuna.

"Ryujin unnie is overly competitive" Yuna said.

"Ouch." Ryujin replied.

After that, they all left the café, Yeji apologized to the barista if they were too loud.

"HOMEEEEE" Ryujin yelled as she ran towards the direction of her apartment building.

"I don't know her" Chaeryeong said as she trailed behind Ryujin.

(It's 130am rn :D)