6

No POV

The next day, Ryujin went to school as usual.

"Why can't you just wake up earlier" Ryujin whined.

"We waited for so long" Chaeryeong continued.

"Why can't u wake up later" Yuna defended. "Oh right, you take 30 minutes getting ready"

"I take 5" Ryujin said nonchalantly.

"You don't even have enough clothes for a week" Yuna quarrelled.

"That's why laundry exists" Ryujin argued back.

"Yah! I'm going to leave both of you here" Chaeryeong yelled.

"You won't" Ryujin said.

"You LOVE us" Yuna said, emphasizing the word 'love'.

Chaeryeong humphed and stomped off.

"She'll be back" Ryujin said.

"Yep"

A few minutes later, Chaeryeong went back to the other two with a pout on her face.

"You didn't even come after me" she said.

Ryujin rolled her eyes while Yuna hugged the girl.

"We gotta get to class" Ryujin said, looking at the time on her phone.

"Please change your screen protector" Chaeryeong said.

"Some other day" Ryujin said.

"Your 'some other day' literally means never" Yuna said.

Ryujin rolled her eyes before walking off.

Ryujin was never a morning person. So usually she just goes to class to take a nap before the teacher comes in.

On her way to class, she ran into Winter.

"You're not with Ryeong and Yuna?" Winter said. "That's new"

"They're annoying sometimes" Ryujin replied.

Winter chuckled. "Welp, I gotta go too. Before I get lectured again"

"You should" Ryujin said as they parted ways.

Meanwhile, Yeji, Lia and Karina saw their interaction.

Karina is in her last year of high school, same as Yeji. She has a crush on Winter but doesn't know how to approach her.

Yeji looks at Karina and bursts out laughing.

"That ace." Karina mumbled, but the other two heard it. Which only made them laugh harder.

"Karina... I can't with you... Anymore" Lia said, still trying to catch her breath after laughing her soul out.

"I bet she doesn't even know you exist" Lisa said, making the girls jump.

"Yah! Stop scaring people" Lia whined.

"I didn't even intend to-" Lisa's words were cut off by Lia.

"Nonsense"

"Excuse me?!" Lisa acted offended.

While they were quarrelling, Ryujin was walking in their direction, heading to her classroom.

"Lisa, you're in a school, not your house" Ryujin said, sarcasm clearly in her tone. "You better watch out before Jeongyeon comes shut you up herself"

Lisa immediately kept quiet after what Ryujin said. Jeongyeon's the only one that can stop Lisa's hyperactive body from doing stupid things.

"Care to move" Ryujin said.

"Watch your-" Lisa's words were cut off again.

"LISA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE DOORWAY" Chaeryeong yelled from afar.

"Wha-" Lisa said and looked at the time. "HOLY FUCK"

After that they all ran off, scampering to their classrooms.

When they got into their classroom, Lia whispered to Lisa, "Did you see how Yeji looked at Ryujin"

"Yeah, that little crush she has for Ryu is definitely still there" Lisa replied.

"Ryu?" Lia asked.

"Oh yeah it's a nickname" Lisa replied.

Lia hummed in response and soon after, the teacher came in.

Class went as usual. Yeji still zoning out from time to time. Thinking about the ace.

Suddenly, the door flew open.

"Yeji! We need your help at the cafeteria!" A male student yelled.

Yeji looked at the teacher for permission, running out of the classroom immediately after the teacher granted her permission.

When Yeji reached the cafeteria, she saw Choi Beomgyu, beating up another student.

"CHOI BEOMGYU!" Yeji yelled.

Beomgyu is the soccer team's captain. He likes picking on other students for fun.

Beomgyu looked up with a frown on his face. "You just had to ruin the fun huh"

Yeji told the other student council members to bring Beomgyu to the head mistress's office before checking on the student that got beat up, only to see Ryujin with a bruised jaw and cut bottom lip.

Yeji immediately helped Ryujin up, leading her to the nurse's office.

(I have an exam next week so I won't be able to update for a few days)